Chapter 25: Waiting

READ THIS IT'S IMPORTANT!!!!

I'm serious or else you won't know what will be happening!!!

Hey guys Surprise! Fast upload huh!. Well I got in the mood of writing. So next chapter should be up pretty quick. :). So I am going to bring this story to an end in a few more chapters. I don't know yet how many more but sadly it's going to end. Anyway hope you enjoy the chapter 10 votes and 10 comments. I'm serious about the comments guys please!!!. Oh one last thing I just uploaded a new story called Impossible Love. Read the descriptions and tell me what you think. Also my other stories check them out tell me what you think :).

Alright ROCK OUT!!!

Hope- We Came As Romans

----------------------------------------------

(Alex's POV)

I was driving around with my father helping him look for a job. We had been driving all around town to see if anyone would give him a job. " So how are you and Miriam doing?" he asked. "We are doing great so far it's been the most amazing time of my life"I smile.

"That's great son I'm very proud that you have found someone who makes you happy you deserve it" he replies.

"Yeah so we done or do we keep driving around" I say. "No I think we did pretty good today so we could go I guess" my father says. As I begin to drive the way my phone starts to ring.

I decided to pull over and look at the call ID and see its Lisa.

"Hello" I say

"Alex thank god" she says with a pained voice.

"What's wrong is everything alright? Is Mir ok?" I begin to panic.

" Miriam she is in Ray Monte Hospital and so is Zach they got into a car crash and there are in the emergency room " she cries.

I take in a sharp breathe and try to process my thoughts of this news. My angel No! I can't loose my angel. I immediately hang up and drive rather fast to the hospital.

"Son!" my dad yells at me.

"What's wrong?" he says calmly but he knows there something wrong.

"M-Mir s-s-she i-is i-in t-the h-hospital" I stutter as I see the hospital ahead.

"Son it's ok everything will be ok" he says reassuringly. I try to believe his words but at this moment I don't know what's going on all I know is that I'm scared.

I park the car and immediately run out and head to the front desk.

"Miriam Evans" I say as I catch my breath. The nurse looks up at me and then check through the computer.

"Are you family?" She says as she types in the name.

"Yes I'm her brother" I say anxiously. I knew that if I said I was her boyfriend then they wouldn't allow me in.

"Room 103 in the second floor" she responds and I head towards the elevator. As I arrive to the second floor I frantically look for 103 or Lisa which ever comes first.

I then see Miriam's mom sitting down her hands in her face and her shoulders hunched over. I walk up to her and as if sensing someone she looks up and burst into more tears as she hugs me.

She sobs loudly as I let my silent tears run down my face. I hug her tightly and she looks up at me.

"A-Alex I'm sorry this is probably all my fault. She ran away before I could tell her anything" she whispers and then lets more tears fall out. I frown something must have happened when I dropped Mir home otherwise why would Lisa be saying she ran away.