Chapter 26: Time Passing

READ THIS IMPORTANT INFO

Hey guys so thanks for the votes and comment and for following me. Anyway so as you know I don't know how many more chapters left but this story is almost to an end. I don't know if you guys want a sequel I'm thinking about one. So tell me if you guys want one I have to start thinking. Also I'm starting school tomorrow so that's why I uploaded a chapter before things start getting crazy so yea!. So 10votes and comments please. I like this chapter but its short I think but next ones will be long I hope anyway enjoy. ^.^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Alex POV)

It's been two more days and she still hasn't woken up.

It's scarring. Zach woke up he's getting better I think he's getting released today. He feel awful.... guilty. He told me about the car and how he swerved making the crash impact more on Mir than him and for that he feels guilty.

I told him not to feel guilty it's not his fault. The only thing I car about is my angel being ok. In my time being here I haven't slept, or eaten much. Here and there my dad or Mir's mom would bring me some food but I barely ate.

Mir's mom she has been feeling awful to, ever since the accident happen and how Mir found out about her dating she blames herself. The only thing I do is hug and console her. I know Mir would have been pissed at the moment but she would come around and get to know they guy wether he was good for mom or not.

I'm currently at the hospital in Mir's room with a chair close by just watching her. She's pale but somehow beautiful to me. Her hair is dull and her eyes are closed obviously.

I grab her hand in mine and just stare away. Maybe somehow it will help her come through. Doctors come in checking on her progression but its the same as usual. There is still hope they say that I just need to be patient.

I have been patient enough and I'm barely hanging on as it is but that's just about the only option I have and that's all I plan to do until she wakes up.

(Miriam POV)

I have been wandering around the hospital for the past 4 days, and in those 4 days I have come to a conclusion that I am currently experiencing a out of body experience.

I know crazy I didn't believe it at first but I am and it sucks major. I am staring at Alex while he holds my hand I have heard each conversation. I want to tell him that I' ll be okay. I really don't know what's going to happen to me.

I want to tell him I love him and also my mom and everyone but I don't know how much time I have or if I really have a chance to live again.

I trying my hardest not to let go I feel my body latching on my soul but it could easily be detached.

I don't want to think about death. I just want to think about everyone here that loves me and all those beautiful memories that Alex and I Meade when we were together, every single second of it.

"Hey Alex" Josh says.

Alex looks up and barely nods before turning his head and staring at me. I haven't seen Josh in a while but I'm glad he came.

"Alex when was the last time you ate?" He asks.

Silence.

"Alex?"

"I don't know and I don't care" he says sternly.

"Alex please don't do this Mir would've want you to eat and sleep. She's is probably going to freak out when she wakes up to a hobo holding her hand"

I smile at Josh's joke but he's right Alex needs to be well. Especially since I don't know if I will go through.

" Alex come on go home take a few hours to sleep and clean yourself up I'll stay here and call you if anything happens" Josh pleads.

I walk towards Alex and look at him closely. I know he can't see me and it kills me deeply I just want to curl up in his lap and let him hold me close. I want to kiss him but I can't, I want to touch him but I can't.

I've tired and tried and tried to get in contact with him but I don't know how.

"I know you can't here me but please Alex please go get some rest. I love you soo much" I said as tears welled up into my eyes.

"Okay I will go but call me if anything please" Alex says and he's gone as I am whirled into white.

(Alex's POV)

It kills me to leave but I don't know I just had a gut feeling. Josh let me borrow his car while he stayed there. I drove home and walked like the life was taken out of my body to my room. I took a nice long shower and let my muscles relax.

The hot water poured down my body and I closed my eyes. Once I was done I changed into some sweats and tshirt and walked to my bed. I let my eyes closed and slowly feel asleep.

( Miriam's POV)

I don't know where I was. I had no idea where I was going everything around me was completely white.

"Hello Miriam" a soft delicate voice said.

I turned around and came face to face with..... Alex's Mom.

"H-Hi" I squeaked. What the hell?

She smiled a pleasant smile and then said "It's good to meet you".

"Hehe it's n-nice to meet you to. I'm sorry if you don't mind me asking........... Am I dead?"

"Not yet but your.... very close" she replied.

"Oh" was all I said.

" I want to thank you. My son he's better with you. He's a lot better... happier and my husband he's better to and for that I'm grateful,to you" she said.

My cheeks reddened and I gave her a shy smile "No need to thank I love Alex, I'm glad I have him.... well had him" I say.

"You have a choice. You can go back or you know stay here...." She says.

"I want to go back. I still want to do things and I want Alex and my family back" I say.

"I knew you would want that. My son he needs you know like I said your good for him and I'm glad that you guys found each other. Can you tell him something?" she asks.

"Yes" I reply

"Tell him I love him forever and ever and in his dreams I'll be there forever and ever. For my husband tell him I'm proud and that I'll be watching over all of you. For you I just want to say that your like my daughter and I will be happy for both of you wether you and Alex last it doesn't matter but something tells me you will thank you Miriam for saving my family" she says and gives me a hug.

The bright light soon flashes before me as I hug her back and then everything goes black.

(Josh's POV)

I look at Miriam and I see her stir around. I walk up to her bed and wait for while. Then she moves her hand.

I stare up at her eyes and she blinks her eyes.

"Hey there sunshine" I say gently and smile.

She rubs her eyes and then stares at me and forms a small smile.

"Hey" she says in a croaked voice.

I walk around and giver her a glass of water and hold it to her mouth so she gently drinks.

"Thank you" she says more clearly.

"No problem. How you feeling want me to get you the doctor or nurse" I say.

"No I'm good thanks, where's Alex?" She asks.

Oh shit! I mentally slap myself I pull out my phone and call Alex's cell. On the third ring he answers.

"Hello"

"Hey Alex your girl is awake"

Dead line.

I look into the phone and see that he has ended the call. Damn he's going to be here in a flash.

" Well Mir your boyfriend will be here in a few minutes he hanged up on me right when I greeted him" I laughed making her smile.

"Sounds like him" she says.

"Yea"

"Hey how's Zach? Is he ok?" She asked frantically.

"He's alright. Actually I heard he's getting releases today so they might come later on to check on you" I reply.

She breathes out a sigh of relief and then slumps down.

"I'm hungry you. Joshy can you get me a hamburger from Chris's?" She asks making me chuckle.

"Someone's hungry. Alright I'll go get you one lets just wait until....."

Alex enters the room and he immediately smiles at Mir. He runs to her as she gently wraps her arms around him.

"Okay yea ill be back" I say and leave the room.

(Alex POV)

"Oh Mir I missed you" I say as I carefully wrap my arms around her. I then look in her eyes and then kiss her forehead, each eye, each cheek, her nose, her chin, and then her lips.

"I love you Alex soooo much" she replies as tears fill her eyes.

"I love you sooo much Angel sooo much" I say and smile down at her.