Chapter : 13 The date

Surprise!!!!! I know I'm awesome for uploading so soon. Anyway I want to say that I love this chappy and I hope u enjoy it plz vote and comment and the person who this chappy is dedicated to is SexyPikachu because he was the first to Fan. Same rule first to vote comment or fan gets a chappy dedicated to them. :)

One last thing I have been getting lots of reads but little bit of votes. So if I dont get lots of votes slower updates guys. It doesn't take forever to vote or comment. So want faster uploads more votes an comments :)

******************£***************************££^^******^**^^*^^^^************

(Alex POV)

As I got in the car josh notices the goofy grin on my face. " What's up with you?" Josh asked. I faced him and I couldn't help but make my grin bigger. " I have a date tomorrow" I told him.

He smiled and gave me a pat on the back. "Congrats man your almost there" he stated. " Yeah hey I hate to ask but can I borrow your car tomorrow because it would suck if we had to go walking" I asked. " Sure man you deserve to be happy" he said sincerely. I couldn't wait to take Mir tomorrow.

*******************

( Mir's POV)

It was already 6pm and Alex would pick me up at 7 and I was freaking out a bit. I texted him saying what should I wear and he said something comfy but casual.

I decided to wear some black skinny jeans with my black converse and a nice grey, ruffle blouse that hung a bit loose and my black jacket on top.

I curled my hair a bit to make it look wavy and applied some mascara and eyelinear. I heard my mom opening the door and them heard Alex's voice that send shivers down my spine. I took a deep breath grabbed my cellphone and headed downstairs.

As I made my way closer the more nervous I got I mean I'm going on a date with Alex it's just WOW!!!! I take the last step and see Alex. He look FINE he was wearing black skinny jeans with a nice plaided black button up shirt with a beanie.

" Wow Mir you look gorgeous" he smiled showing his dimples. God I love his dimples. I smiled at him and said " Thanks you don't look bad yourself".

He chuckled and grabbed my hand and pulling me clothes making me want him to pull me in his arm and never let me go smelling his minty yet earthy scent that I loved so much.

" Ready to go?" he said. I took a breath and nodded. I didn't notice that my mom was still with us until she laughed making me blush as she watched us in amusement.

" You guys look unbelievable cute" she says smiling. " Alright mom" I told her. I tugged on his hand signaling him that it was time to go. He smirked at me and then smiled at my mom. " Lisa I'll have her here by 11pm" he said. My mom nodded and then walked us out of the house.

As we made our way to I assume Josh's car because I knew Alex didn't own one. He opened the car and let me slide in being very gentlemanly. He got in and looked a me with a smile that showed pure happiness. " What? " I asked.

" Nothing" he shook his head and then turned on the car. He started to drive and as I decided to listen to the radio. The song " Just the girl" by The Click Five. " Oh my god" Alex said. I looked up at him with a confused look and asked him " What?".

" Well my Angel this happens to be a song for a very special girl and it gives all the reason why I want to be with her"he smiled. I get myself get but upset knowing that he liked another girl. What?! What am I saying? Yes I will admit that I have a tiny crush on him but like I said I don't want to act upon this feelings because well Alex is a player and my heart isn't willing to play.