But you're my brother!? (boyxboy)

*Dylan-Asher's POV*

'Get off me Tyler!' I shouted trying pushing him off me.

'No. Not until you give me back the remote!' Tyler shouted back, pinning me to the couch. 

'I got it first. Get off me.' I tried pushing him off me again, but I shouldn't have even bothered, Tyler is strong. 'MUM! HELP ME!' I pleaded

'Asher. Give me the remote' 

'Even  if I was going to give to you,  I couldn't because it's digging in to my back' I pointed out. 

'Tyler, get of your brother. And Asher, just give him the remote, you know what he's like' Mum said, standing in the hall way looking stressed.

'But Mum-'I began.

'No but's Dylan-Asher. Give Tyler the remote' She said walking away.

Tyler knew he'd won the fight. Mum never use's my full name unless she in a bad mood. I don't know why I only get called Ash or Asher considering my first name is Dylan, but it's alway's been that way ever since I was a kid. Once he finally got off me, he pulled me to the floor just so he could get the remote.

'And asking me to move was to much trouble I suppose?' I asked.

Tyler just laughed. Then had the nerve to sit in my chair, so I got up and sat on him.

'Comfy there Asher?' He said sarcastically.

'As a matter of fact, I am' I said. 

I must have ended up falling asleep while sitting on Tyler's lap, because when I woke up the sun was high up in the sky and Tyler was looking at me.

'And the gay teenage boy awake's' He laughed.

'How long was I asleep for?' I asked him, ignoring the teasing about me being gay. He isn't homophobic or nothing, just him and the rest of my family like to tease me for it. Sometime's it can be funny, other times not. 

'About a hour and a half' 

I was shocked. Tyler let me sleep on his lap for that long. Oh my God. He's probably drawn on my face or something. He must have done something to let me sleep that long on his lap. I would have expected him to like push me of rather than just letting me sleep. 

'What did you do? Do I have something on my face? Why did you just let me sleep?' I quizzed him.

Tyler laughed. 'I never did nothing, Little brother. The reason I let you sleep was that you looked like you could use the rest, and you were warm and comfy on my lap. Plus you look cute when your asleep' 

My mouth dropped at the last few word's he said. What? I looked cute? What's he playing at.

'Close your mouth' He said. 'You're not a fish' 

I just sat there looking at him. 'You just called me cute' 

Tyler shrugged and stood up, which caused me to fall to the floor as I was still sat on his lap. He laughed before walking and upstair's. I'm guessing to go to our bedroom despite Dad being a really good surgeon and living in this huge house. Somehow me and Tyler ended up sharing a room. It's not like I hate him but he is annoying. I suppose it's what all older brother's do. Annoy the living day light's out of their younger brother's. I'm not that much younger than Tyler, there's only 10 month's difference between us. After mum had Tyler she became pregnant with me shortly after. Tyler and I used to be really close when we were little, because of the small age gap. But as we got older and moved in to high school, Tyler became popular and I was just average, and it's not 'cool' to hang around with your brother unless he's popular. Now we just tease each other, a lot. I reached in my pocket to get my phone out. It wasn't in there, I checked the other one before realising I left it upstairs on charge.