Chapter 8.

<--- Vote because it will make Asher happy. Very happy :)

*Scott’s POV*

Even when he’s injured, he still manages to look perfect. My Asher is perfect. Looking at him now, I can’t see why I waited so long to tell him I still love him. He’s amazing, I couldn’t ask for anyone better.

I wish I hadn’t waited for so long, or better yet not have broken up with him in the first place.  It would have been 1 year and 6 months this Friday. 1 year and 6 months of Ash and I being together and happy.

I only broke up with him because I thought that’s what he wanted. I wasn’t going to force him to stay with me, if he didn’t want me in that way. No, I love him too much to hurt him that way. I couldn’t hurt him in any way, not even if I tried my hardest. I just can’t.

I heard a loud bang which caused Asher and I both to look around looking for the source of the noise.  I shrugged when I didn’t find anything. I turned my attention back to Asher, who wasn’t looking at me but something on the floor in his doorway. I looked to see what he was starting at. A tray with Asher’s a glass of favourite brand of limeade and a packet of crisp and 2 biscuits. Beside all the food was a box of medication. It looked like the pain medication that the nurse handed Tyler just before we left.

‘He’s gone’ Asher said.

I looked at Asher in confusion.

‘Ty’s gone.’

That only made me more confused. Ty? Who’s Ty? Does he mean Tyler?

‘Do you mean Tyler?’

Ash nodded ‘Yes, Ty… Where’s he gone?’

‘I don’t know Ash; probably to one of his many mates’ I said laughing. ‘Come on Ash; let’s not think about that jerk, it’s just you and me. Me and you’

Asher and I. I still can’t get over him taking me back. I’d honestly thought he fell out of love with me. Dylan-Asher Harris is mine. All mine.

Asher let out a cry of pain, alarmed I turned back quickly. He was sitting up and tenderly touching the back of his head.

‘Hey… Babe.. Lie back down… I’ll get you your medication.. Lie down babe’ I told him.

I stood up and walked across the room and picked up the tray Tyler left. I handed Asher 2 pills and gave him his limeade. He thanked me and swallowed them. I picked up the box of pills and read the side effects. ‘These pills may cause nausea, tiredness and slight confusion’ Oh great, just what Asher needs. The nurse told us not to let him fall asleep and then they go and give him medication that makes him sleepy?

‘Stupid hospital’ I muttered under my breath.

‘What was that?’

‘Nothing. Just talking to my self’

‘You know talking to yourself if a sign of madness’ Asher told me laughing.

‘I’m not mad’ I said laughing. ‘My reality is just different from yours’

I looked at his laughing face and I noticed something which worried me. His eyes look sad and confused. Yet his smile shows something different.  If you just saw a picture of his perfect blue eyes right now, you’d think he wanted to cry but show the rest of his face and it looks like he’s about to cry tears of laughter.  I wanted to ask Asher what was wrong but I didn’t want to invade. He knows he can come to me no matter what; I’m still his best friend despite also being his boyfriend. If something was really bothering Asher he’d come and tell me, right? What’s ever making my Asher sad, better go away soon. It kills me knowing he’s upset and if it’s a person making him feel this way. God help whoever it is once I find out. No one hurts my Asher. No one.

I’d do anything for him. Anything. All he has to do is ask and I’ll give it to him. Even if it’s impossible, I’ll try my hardest to get the next best thing for him. It’s always been that way, I’m not sure if it has for Ash but I know for me it has.

I love him more than anything else in this world. People may think I’m too young to know what love is, but I’m not. I know what love feels like. It’s the best feeling in the world; it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, it’s knowing you’d give up your own life for that one person in an instant, it’s those butterflies you get just thinking about them, it’s when you’re not around that special person it feels like a piece of you is missing. It’s the feeling I get when I’m around Asher.

I love Dylan-Asher Harris and there’s no nobody in the world who I love more.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So hopefully this changed your mind about Scott. He's really not a bad person. I don't see why everyone hates him.

Sorry this took me forever to upload and I know it's only short, but I like it. 

So what are your view on Scott now? And what where they before? Have they changed much?

Vote and comment. I appreciate every single one of them. <3