Chapter 2.

*Dylan-Asher's POV*

I woke up to find Tyler gazing at me. He didn't even look away once I caught his eye, he just smiled.

'What?' I asked.

'Nothing, You're just cute when you sleep' Tyler said.

'Stop saying that!' I said annoyed.

'Why? It's the truth' 

'I'm your brother, You're not meant to say I'm cute' I said walking out the room. 

I walked down stairs, half annoyed and half asleep. 

'Something wrong Ash?' My dad asked from the kitchen.

'No' I snapped. 'Nothing's wrong' I got a cup out form the cupboard and some orange juice out the fridge.

'Tyler tormenting you again?' He asked, sounding amused.

My slammed my cup on to the table. 'It's not Tyler'

I heard my dad mutter 'Yeah sure it's not' while I walked out and back up to my room.

'Aw, You look a-' 

'Don't even finish that sentence, Tyler' I snapped, cutting him of. 

He got up of his bed, and walked towards me. Tyler stood so close that I could feel his warm breath on my face. 

'Or what?' He playfully said, pinning me gently to the wall.

'Get of me!' I demanded shoving him. 

'Or what?' He said again, this time whispering it in my ear. 

'Tyler! Stop it! Get of! TYLER!'

'It's not my fault, You're so cute' 

'Stop saying that! We're brother's. Brother's,' 

'And what if I don't care?' 

'Well I do' I said manging to break free, I pulled on the jean's I had on yesterday, with any old top walked out the house and stormed in to Scott's.

'Jesh! Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning' Scott said when he saw me.

'Shut Up' 

'God, What's got you so pissed of?'

'Nothing'

He smirked.

'What?' I asked.

'I take it's Tyler' He said laughing.

'Fuck of' I spat at him.

'Taking that as a yes.' 

I glared at Scott, which made him shut up. He knew not to say more on the matter and to let me calm down. Why is Tyler getting to me so much? God. I'd wish he's just stop with all this stuff, It's just wrong. Brother's aren't meant to find each other cute. Okay, I'll admit, if Tyler was'nt my brother, I'd be all over him. But he is my brother. And it would just be wrong. Really wrong. He's got to be joking, I mean he's not even gay. I'd think he would have found out if he was be now, I mean he's been with most of the girl's in our school. I know he's had sex with one of them. I walked in on them, well they weren't having sex when I interrupted. She was naked and Tyler was in his underwear. I shudder at the memory. My first and hopefully my last time seeing a naked girl. Tyler could be bi, I mean I don't think you could know your bi, unless you try it on with a guy. 

'Hey Scott?' I asked.

'Clamed down?' He joked.

I nodded. 'Er, how did you know you were bi?' We both flushed a light pink colour in our cheek's.