Chapter 7.

*Dylan’s POV*

I caught his eye from across the hallway and the minute I did both our faces lit up into smiles. He looks beautiful when he smiles, not that he doesn’t when he’s not smiling but his smile is absolutely breath-taking.  

To busy looking at Ty’s face, I didn’t even see the locker door that was about to swung out in my line of path. Before I could even register that the locker was swinging out, it had hit me hard in the face making me fall to the floor. Nearly everyone around me began laughing; I suppose I would have laughed as well if I was a spectator.  I went to sit up but my head began throbbing. It felt like Bullet For My Valentine was holding a concert inside my head. Both load and awful. The hallway began to go black so laid l back down and that’s when the hallway went completely black.  Just before I blacked out I heard what sounded like Ty and Scott shouting my name concerned and panicked.

When I began to come around, I could faintly hear hushed voices

‘He’s my boyfriend’ I heard Scott whisper to someone harshly.

‘Yeah well-’ the second voice said pausing. It sounded like Ty. ‘He’s my- He’s my brother’

‘Since when do you care for him? You hated him just a few weeks back’

‘I never hated him’ Ty said louder.

At that point I decided it was best to let them know I’d come around before either of them did something they would regret. I opened my eyes slightly, but it felt like I was being blinded by the light. So I ended up shutting them with a groan. 

‘Dyl? Are you okay?’ Ty was the first one to rush over to me.

I tried to nod but the pain was too much.

‘What happened?’ I asked with my eyes still closed.

It was Scott who answered me this time. ‘You walked in to a locker, you hit your head pretty hard and then you blacked out’

‘How long was I out for?’

‘2 hours’

I tried to sit up everything went dizzy and fuzzy.

‘Dyl? Dyl? Are you okay?’ Ty asked squeezing my hand. ‘Go get the nurse Scott’

I heard Scott leave the room to go and get the nurse.  I could feel everything starting to go black again, so I was thankful he could run quickly.

‘Dyl. Don’t you dare. Stay here with me. Don’t go back to sleep. Stay awake where I love you. Dyl, I love you’

Ty sounded so close to tears, I wanted to tell him that I wouldn’t but the urge to relax and let the darkness take over was too much.  I didn’t even try and put up a fight, I just drifted of back in to the dark.

****

When I woke again, I was at home. Scott gripping on to my hand tightly and Ty standing awkwardly by the door way.

‘What happened?’ I asked, looking towards Ty for an answer but it was Scott who replied.

‘You blacked out again, 5 hours this time. The nurse reckons you’ve got concussion or something. ‘Scott said squeezing my hand.

Scott began talking about everything that had just happened, I got so engrossed into what he was telling me I hadn’t even noticed that Ty had left.

*Tyler POV* 

 He’s fine. He’s fine. I kept telling myself that, but still I wouldn’t believe it. Scott will shout if anything happens again. Scott will take care of him.