Chapter 3.

*Tyler's POV*

It had been 2 week's since me and Ash kissed. 2 week's since he last looked and spoke to me. What a long 2 week's they've been. Sitting at the dinner table, over dinner time was awkward. Mum could see something was up between me and Ash, but all the same tried to start a conversation between all 4 of us. It seem that Asher did'nt hear anything, it would just be Mum, Dad and me talking. Every so often, we'd ask something which would mean he'd have to respond. But every time I spoke to him, he just ignored me. I noticed how he'd sit so close to the wall, instead of sitting how he normally would with his knee touching mine. He really wasn't kidding when he told me to stay away. I've really messed thing's up. 

'Pass the salt Asher, please' I asked.

'Get it your self' He spat.

'Asher! Give your brother the salt' Mum said.

He handed me over the salt. 'Did you hear that? Brother. That's all we are. All we should be brother's' He looked directly into my eye's as he said that. His eye's were a pale blue. People adore my eye's but they hav'nt looked in to Asher's. It look's like you're looking in a clear sky. Perfect. The urge to kiss him, was back. What I'd do, just to feel his warm soft lip's brush against mine. For him to bite down on my neck again, making me moan. My mind went back to that night. All he did was bite me, but It felt like I was in heaven. I felt my pant's tighten. No way, had I just got a boner at the dinner table in front of everyone. I could feel my face redden. 

'Please excuse me' I said, running from the dinner table. No way had I just got hard, just thinking about a kiss. A amazing kiss though. I can see why Asher's freaked out, as he keep's telling me over and over again we are brother's. But that should'nt stand in the way if you love someone as much as I love Ash. I know he likes me more than he let's on, why else would he have kissed me like that? You don't kiss someone like that if you don't  have any feeling's for them. I deiced to sit in my room and wait for my boner to go. I got tired of waiting after like a minute, and deiced to get in the shower and, well relieve my self. 

I walked back to my room, with just a towel wrapped around my waist. Ash was sitting on his bed, but when he saw me come in he stood up to leave.

'Don't leave on my account. Being in the same room as me won't kill you' I told him.

He glared at me before sitting back down. I don't like my Dyl not talking to me. It's horrible.

'Dyl'

'I told you not to call me that' He snapped.

I smirked, I know he like's it. He would'nt get so worked up otherwise every time I called him it.

'You know you like it' I taunted.

'Shut up. I don't like it, and I don't like you'

That hurt. I shut up and lied on my bed. It was silent between the two of us for a while.

'I'm sorry, Tyler. I should'nt have said that' I sat up and looked over at him. He was sitting there with tear's in his eye's.

'What's wrong Dyl?' I asked, holding out my arm's showing he can come over for a hug if he like's. He stood up and sat on my lap. I held my arm's tightly around him. 

'What's wrong Dyl?' I asked again.

'Everything. I'm just so confused. I don't know if I love Scott or not.' He sobbed. I pulled him in closer. 

'You need to talk to Scott then, tell him what you heard and how you feel and see where that goes' What am  I saying? I'm telling him to go in to another man's arm's. I don't want to see him upset, and if Scott's what will make him happy then that's what I'll get for him.