Chapter 4.

*Asher's POV* (Effort in writing his full name all the time)

'W-What?'

'Take me back, Let me prove to you that I'm good enough for a second chance'

Oh. God. What do I do? I never expected Scott to actually tell me how he still felt, if he would have told me yesterday, I would have took him back in a flash. But I'm involved with Tyler. I know I still have feeling's some were for Scott, there not as strong as they used to be but there still there.

'Okay, I will'

Why did I say that? Way to go Asher, make your life that much more confusing. Scott's face broke in to the biggest smile I'd ever saw him make before.

'You mean that? Really?' He asked excitedly.

I nodded slightly. Scott have me a quick kiss on the lip's before telling me he had a piece of work, that was due in before the first bell rang. I left the store room, walked to form class. Not looking were I was going, I bumped in to someone. 

'Hey!, Watch it Squirt' Jensen said. Jensen's one of Tyler's many friend's. I swear Tyler's group of mate's get bigger every passing day, I'd be surprised if they knew all each other's names and birthday's. I tried to move around Jensen, but he kept standing in my way. With him being taller and stronger than me, I knew I'd have no chance trying to push him out the way.

'Hold still, Squirt, I've been told by Tyler, that if I see you I should tell you that Tyler's looking for you, and he want's to see you now' Jensen said.

'What?' I asked. I never understood a word of what he just said.

'Er, Tyler's looking for you... Should have just said that in the first place, ey Squirt?' He laughed.

'You know I've got a name' I pointed out.

'Yeah, It's Squirt.' He shouted walking in to his form class, which just so happened to me mine also. I suppose I should go and find Ty and see what he want's. That's just what I need, to face Ty after I told Scott I was with him. Should I tell him? He's the jealous type, so it's probably best for me and Scott if I stay quiet. I look in to Tyler's form room for him, and I see him sitting on the desk, surrounded by a group of friend's. He must have seen the door open in the corner of his eye, because he looked up. Once he saw it was me, standing there he began walking over. 

'Hey Ty. Jensen said you were looking for me?'

'Yeah. Scott told me'

Oh shit no. 

'Is it true?' 

The look on my face gave it all away. Tyler punched the wall in anger.

'Come on, Ty. Let's not do this here' I said, dragging him in to a empty class room. He would'nt even look at me in the eye.

'I'm sorry Ty'

'Sorry's not good enough, Asher. If you knew you still had feeling's for him, and would jump at the chance of getting back with him. Why did you say yes to me?' He asked. 

'I..I.. I don't know' I noticed how he called me Asher and not Dyl.

'That make's two of us' 

'I told you, I was confused though. I like both of you, but I don't know who I like more. You're my brother Tyler, and he's my best friend. Don't you see how confusing this is for me?' I told him. Tear's were threatening to spill from my eye's. Tyler could see how much pain and confusing I was feeling, just from one look at my face. He walked over to me, and pulled me in to a tight hug.