Chp 1

My name is Ella Diggory, Cedric's little sister. Most people have never heard of me. I am really quiet and I am a Hufflepuff, like my brother. I am in my fourth year at Hogwarts. This year will be different than my last three years... I can feel it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Ceddy let's go. We have to meet the Weasleys soon!!" I yelled upstairs. I have been waiting on the couch for about an hour for my brother to get ready. I was really excited for the Quiditch World Cup.
"Alright Ella, I'm coming." He laughed. "Are you ready to go, kiddo?" He ruffled my long brown hair and threw me over his shoulder, making me scream.
When our dad came into the room a minute later, we were ready to leave. After walking for what seemed like hours, we saw the Weasley family with two others who I recognized as Hermione Granger and Harry Potter. Oh my god it's Harry Potter. Ron, Hermione, and Harry were also 4th years at Hogwarts.
Shyly, I hid behind my brother and clutched the back of his shirt tightly. After realising that I was there, he pushed me forward with a laugh and walked up to the Weasley twins, Fred and George. I was snapped out of my thoughts when one of them knelt in front of me.
"Hello," he said in a baby voice, "so you must be Ella, Ced's ickle sister." He then pinched my cheeks while his twin (whichever one it was) patted my head.
"Yup.... which one are you?" I asked the one kneeled in front of me. He laughed and answered, "I'm Fred and that's George." He said, gesturing to his brother over his shouder.
"Shall we get going? The port key won't work in a few minutes and we don't want to be late." Dad stated, saving me from the situation I was in. However, rather than letting me walk over to Ceddy as I had planned to, Fred picked me up and put me on his shoulders, keeping a firm grasp on my legs to make sure that I wouldn't fall.
When we had walked a few more minutes, I caught sight of an old boot lying on the grass. Mr. Weasley told us all to put a finder on the boot and suddenly we were lifted, spinning into the air.
"Let go, kids. Let go." I heard muffled. When we did, we felt ourselves falling roughly to the ground, causing me to land on top of my brother. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the several blobs of flaming red hair splayed out on the ground.
When we had all gotten up, we went to our tent while the Weasleys went to theirs. What a day. I was so tired that I ended up being carried by Ceddy all the way back to the tent.

Cedric POV

While we were walking the long way to the tent, I noticed Ella dragging her feet tiredly. I don't blame her for being tired. I decided to pick her up and carry her the rest of the way.
She only weighs about 88 pounds and is really small for a 14 year old. I am one of those brothers who is so protective that it annoys her sometimes. I know that she can take care of herself but I don't want her to have to deal with the world yet. She should keep her innocence for as long as possible.

This is my 1st ever fanfiction on wattpad so...I hope u like it.