Chp 6

Fred POV

"Oh my god." Madam Pomphrey yelled as we came in with Ella, who was still unconscious. I walked over to an empty bed and set her down, just now realizing that her blood had made its way down my arm and onto my robes, tinting the front of them with red.

"Why did she faint?" I asked Cedric and her friends, who were pacing back and forth, worried.
"I don't know," The blond stated, "she got a worried look on her face when Dumbledore was talking, looked at Cedric, and boom, she was on the floor."
I sat next to her as Madam Pomphrey healed her head and tried to wake her up. When Ella didn't wake, she left and went into her office. I decided to try myself by kissing her cheek. This seemed to help because she groaned and sat up slowly, looking at the dried blood on my arms. Just then, Pomphrey stuck a potion down her throat and told us that she could leave. We all nodded and left without another word.
"Are you okay?" I asked as she stumbled.

"I guess... my head is killing me though." She answered, stumbling again. Without thinking, I picked her up and brought her to the Gryfindor common room, sitting on the couch. She shifted until she was comfortable and laid her head on my chest.
"Night Fred. I love you." She yawned. I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes as well.

Ella POV

When I woke up, I couldn't figure out where I was. I was on Fred's lap and Ron was sitting next to us with Harry and Hermione. Must be their common room, I thought. Then I realized that it was around 1 AM. Oh, that explains the lack of people.
Fred had just woken up. He looked around and must have thought the same thing because he quickly got up, me still in his arms, and started walking somewhere.
"Where are we going?" I asked quietly. He responded by smiling at me.
"To bed." He answered simply. I then realized where we were going. His dorm.
"Okay, but you better hope my brother doesn't go into OPB mode over this." I said, earning a questioning look from him.
"Over Protective Brother mode. That's what I call it anyways." I explained. He suddenly went pale and looked nervous, almost dropping me. I looked up and saw on of the worst things that could possibly happened. At the top of the stairs, there were two VERY angry boys, George and oh shit...yup, you guessed it, my brother.
Crap...I thought, this is not good.
A

t that, Fred dropped my legs, making me stand upright, and pushed me gently behind him. I looked around his arm to see my brother swing his fist and hit Fred in the face. There was a sickening crack. I quickly put my wand near his face, muttering 'Episky' under my breath. His nose snapped back into place and the bleeding stopped.
The next thing I knew, I was being dragged down the corridors towards my dorm.
When we got back, I sat on the couch and waited for Cedric to yell at me.
"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!" He screamed. If anyone had been asleep, they were awake now. The yelling continued, "George and I couldn't find you two anywhere!!! It didn't take us long to figure it out. I was worried sick!!!"
"Nothing happened Cedric!" I snapped, he had crossed the line. "I love Fred Weasley, deal with it!"
He went very silent and stood in front of me.
"Ella Diggory, as long as I am alive, you will not do anything like this again. Do you understand me?" He said in an extremely calm and serious tone. I started letting the tears run down my face and yelled, "You are not my father Cedric. I will do whatever makes me happy." Before sprinting up the stairs and locking the door.
"Are you alright?" I heard Cat whisper from across the room. Before I could answer, I began sobbing felt hot tears streaming down my face. Both of my friends ran over and hugged me tightly.
That night, I cried myself to sleep on the floor.

Cat POV

After Ella fell asleep, Sophia and I began having a whispered conversation.
"I wonder why Ced was so pissed off. He never yells at her." I whispered, glancing at our sleeping friend who still had dried blood in her hair.
"I know, and she was so upset. Where did she go after she was out of the hospital wing?" She asked. I thought back to this afternoon.
"I saw her and Fred Weasley running back up the stairs. Well, Fred was running, she was being carried. It looked like they were heading to the Gryfindor common room, but I don't think that the Fat Lady would let her in, so they must've gone some where else." I recounted aloud. Sophia nodded slowly.
"I think we should get to bed. We have classes tomorrow." I nodded, going over to my bed and instantly falling asleep, although one thing was still bothering me.

What did Ella do?