Chp 9

It had been nearly a week since the incident in DADA. I hadnt gone to the class since.
As I reached the bottom of the common room stairs, I heard a sigh. "Ell, you have to go to class. I don't know what happened but I doubt it was anything life threatening." Cedric said, looking extremely worried. Pushing past him I thought about how ironic his comment had been. Beginning to cry, I whispered,"I killed  it Ced, he made me kill it. The spider was fine, standing on the desk and then green light came out of my wand. I...I". Immediately, I heard a voice at the door. "I'll kill him. George, let go of me now. I'm gonna kill that man" Fred yelled as he struggled against his brother's hold.
As everyone stared at me, I began to feel ashamed of what I had said. They're going to thing I'm a monster. Oh god. And with that thought, I made a run for the stairs. As I reached the fourth step however, the stairs turned into a slide, causing me to scream slide back to the bottom.
Looking up, I saw Fred standing above me, holding his hand out for me to take. As I stood, I was engulfed by three hugs. After a few minutes, Fred finally let go.
"Love, we could never hate you for something you were forced to do. You are a good person. I love you." He said, kissing me lightly. I simply smiled, not thinking that I could talk without bursting into tears.
"Ella," Cedric started tentatively, "you really do need to go to DADA. I know you went through a lot in there the other day but it is necessary."
"Ell, he is right. Maybe try sitting by one of your friends. Like Neville or Hermione?" George agreed. I sighed, knowing that if I continued to skip the class, one of the boys would send a letter to Dad. "Fine, but if anything else happens, Im blaming one of you three." I said, pointing to each one of their chests as I spoke.

A/N
Hey guys, I'm so sorry about how late this is. I'm going to try to publish more often if at all possible.  Thank you all for reading.
Love ya, Cat