Chp 8

Snape looked at me, seemingly confused. "Slept in did you?", he said, earning a small nod from me. His face hardening into his usual sneer, he turned quickly. "Five points from Hufflepuff, Ms. Diggory, for telling the most unconvincing lie that I have ever heard. Now, you will be attempting...", and with that I zoned out.

At lunch, I tried and tried to talk with Cedric but he wouldn't listen. Fred and George were not at lunch, so I left and began to reread Pride and Prejudice in the kitchens, only interupting my reading when I had to leave for class.
The next class, DADA, was interesting to say the least. Moody had decided to test the imperius curse on us. Cat was forced to run in circles. Sofia had to hang from the chandelier for several minutes. When I was up to go, Moody decided to show more of his mad side. He was stood at his desk thinking for awhile before a somewhat evil smirk appeared on his face. "Imperio" ,he said, flourishing his wand slightly. Immediately afterwards, I could hear his voice in my head, repeating the same thing over and over. "Kill the spider. I've shown you how. Kill the spider." All i could picture was him using the killing curse on the spider only days ago. "No.No.No." I chanted in my head, to no avail. I could feel my somewhat hold slip away as the words slipped from my lips. "Avada Kedavra". There was a green flash of light before someone screamed. I ran, tears flying behind me as I sprinted through the halls.
*************************
A/N

I'm so sorry it's been this long since I've updated. I'll try to make it more frequent.
Luv ya,
Cat