Chapter 1: Smooth

JACK'S P.O.V

I'm Jack Brewer I'm 15 years old and I'm a 3rd degree black belt at the Bobby Wasabi Martial Arts Acadamy in Seaford California. I have an older sister named Jocelyn who is 15 also ,we are twins, she does karate too. Jocelyn is a 2nd degree degree black belt. I also have an older brother who is 19 his name is Jake he is the only one in my family that never did karate. Jake is visiting us for a few months while he is on summer vacation. He goes to OSU ( Ohio State University). Whenever Jake comes to visit we always pull pranks on Jocelyn. This year we are going to see if Kim will help us with some because they have grown closer since we moved here and our now best friends but that doesn't get in the way of our friendship we are still best friends.

KIM'S P.O.V

I'm Kim Crawford I'm 15 years old and I'm a 2nd degree black belt. I have 5 older brothers their names are Kendall who is 19, Kenton who is 17, Keith who is 18, Kody who is 16, and Keiten who is 20. Yeah all our names start with a K so my parents are always mixing up the boys names. I'm the only girl and the youngest so my brothers are a bit overprotective. Me and my brothers almost never fight but I can't say the same for them my brothers are always fighting most of the time it's just playful wrestling but they've had their moments. My brothers pick on me and prank me a lot but if anyone else hurts me they stick up for me.

NO ONES P.O.V

Everyone was at the dojo practicing. Jerry and Eddie were sparring, Milton was practicing board breaking, Jack and Jocelyn were sparing and Kim was working on her form with Rudy. As hard as Jack tried to focus he couldn't.

JACK'S P.O.V

I could not concentrate, my eyes kept wondering to the blonde beauty that was working on her form. I didn't think Jocelyn noticed until she swept my feet and fell to the ground and she won ( luckily no one else noticed) but Jocelynd noticed I was distracted the whole time we were fighting.

"Jack are you okay you don't seem as focused as you usually are?" Jocelyn asked.

"Yeah...... I'm fine" I said, still not taking my eyes off of kim, again Jocelyn noticed.

"I see what this is about, you like K-" was all Jocelyn could choke out before I covered her mouth and dragged her into a corner.

"Keep your voice down" I shouted/whispered. (if that makes sense to you)

"Admit it" Jocelyn said "if you don't me and Jake already planned something just incase this happened".

"Okay I do like Kim, but you have to promise not to tell anyone because if you do I will get Jake to help me plan an extra special prank" I whispered.

"Ugh fine I won't ell anyone your little secret" Jocelyn replied.

"What secret?" Jerry butted in

"Well if you were eavesdropping long enough you would know I can't tell you what the secret is." Jocelyn replied with a hint of anger in her voice.

NO ONES P.O.V

The gang practiced for another hour before Rudy called it quits

"Yo anyone up for falafel?" Jerry asked.

There was a chorus of 'I'm ins' and 'sures'. The gang headed over to Falafel Phil's and ordered. After a couple of minutes their food came and everyone fell into an uncomfortable silence until Jack spoke up .

"Hey anyone up for a sleepover this week?" Jack asked

"I don't know man last time we had a sleepover we had to be pretty much silent" Jerry commented.

"Yeah that sucked, but this time my parents are out of towns on a business trip so you won't hear them complaining about needing their sleep" Jack countered.

"Yeah he's telling the truth this time" Jocelyn helped

"I'm in yo" Jerry stated

"It should be fun" Eddie said.

"Can I invite Julie?" Milton asked.

"Sure, Julie can come" Jack said.

"I'm in then" Milton said.

"So Kim you in?" Jocelyn asked hopeful.

Kim sighed, " I guess" kim replied

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. THAT WAS MY FIRST STORY SO IF YOU COULD GIVE ME SOME CONSTUCTIVE CRIDISISOME (not too mean) AND LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD CONTINUE THIS STORY OR NOT THAT WOULD BE GREAT.