Charter 6: It Was You

Last Time

KIM'S P.O.V

We waited about ten minutes until we finally saw someone slip a card into my locker. I was super surprised by who it was though.

"Kim, DID YOU SEE WHO THAT WAS?" Julie asked while shaking me. I pried her hands off of me.

"Yes. I can't believe that Chase the captain of the football team is the one who put the note in my locker" I said in one breath. I ran over to Chase.

CHASE 'S P.O.V

I completed my part of the deal, which was to put the notes in Kim locker. I was getting ready to walk away when..........

"CHASE" Someone shouts. 'Oh no I just got caught' I think to myself. I turn around to see the worst person possible. Out of everyone in the school she is the one who caught me.

Kim, not that she's bad or anything- I used to like her- it's just I may have ruined all of the plans. What am I going to do now?

"Your the one who put the note in my locker?" Kim asked.

"Ummm................" I don't know what to do. The one thing I was told to do is make sure I don't get caught when I put the notes in her locker. You may have figured out by now that I am not the one writing the notes. Jack wrote the notes for Kim, because he came up with this great idea to win her over. Jack told me not to tell anyone that he wrote the notes. He claimed 'it will ruin his big surprise ending. I don't know what he has planned the only thing I know about is the notes.

"I like the hole note thing, but why couldn't you just tell me you like me" Kim asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Well, ummm............." I can tell her who is writing the notes and I can tell her I am just delivering the notes because she will continuously ask me who wrote the note and I fold under pressure(which you may have figured out before). Should I just go along with it, and just let her beleive I wrote the note. Yeah that's what I'm gonna do.

"Well since you found out, would you like to go out sometime?" I asked. My plan is to go on a date with her and then find a way to let her down easy. That is if she sais yes anyway.

KIM'S P.O.V

"Well since you found out would you like to go out sometime?" Chase asked. I admit I used to like Chase in like the eighth grade, but I don't like him anymore because of my major crush on Jack . I don't know what to say, I really don't want to go on a date with him but I guess I could go on one date and see if it works out.

"Well, um, sure, I guess" I said really unsure of myself.

"Great how's Friday?" Chase asked.

"Great" I replied.

"Okay see you later?" Chase asked more then said.

"Yeah, see us" I said before walking over to my locker. When I opened my locker the note that Chase put in fell out. I decided to read it anyway.

Popup program '.hmmmm.d bb Ibiza was

Dear Kim,

Don't hate me for nottell you who i am it's just that, I have put so much work and have gotten so many people to help me with my surprise revelation so I really want it to be a surprise. Trust me you will most likely love the way I reveal myself. Just remember, I am closer then you think.

Love, Your Secret Admirer