Chapter 2: SLEEPOVER

NO ONES P.O.V

Everyone was getting ready for to go to the Brewer's house for their sleepover. Everyone was excited, well everyone except for Kim, it's not that she didn't want to hang out with her friends especialy Jack, she would never admit it but has had a crush on Jack ever since he caught her Apple in the cafeteria on his first day of school.

KIM'S P.O.V

I do want to hang out with my friends and I still am going to but my brother Keiten is coming to visit for a few months and is supposed to get here tonight. I haven't seen him in over a year. Keiten moved to New York so he could study digital and media arts at the Art Institute of New York so I was hoping to hang out with him all night but I couldn't shoot my friends down. They all gave me hopeful glares and were really excited about the sleepover. I decided on hanging out with Keiten for about an hour then I would head over to Jack's house.

"I should probably call and let Jack know I'll be late" I thought out loud I went to grab my phone

"You'll be late to what?" I heard someone say behind me. I turned around to see Keiten standing right behind me I ran and hugged him

"Im kinda going to Jack's house for a sleepover tonight." I said worried that Keiten would be upset.

"Couldn't say no could you" Keiten Said wow he knows me too well.

"You know me to well." I said with a smile.

"Don't worry Kim it's okay but you better hang out with me tomorrow".

"Can't wait I was gonna hang out with you guys for about an hour today anyways" I said.

Me and my brothers hung out for a while before I started for Jack's house.

JACKS P.O.V

It's an hour into our sleepover and everyone's here except for Kim, we have been watching t.v. and waiting for her so we can play truth or dare. Everyone instigated on only playing when Kim got here because they said it wouldn't be ' the same' without her.

"Hey when is Kim gonna get her?"an impatient Jerry asked

DING-DONG

"My money is on now" I said with a smug smirk."I got it."I said

I opened the door and sure enough it was Kim.

"Hey Kim where you been, we've been waiting for you?" I said with concerns dripping through my voice, this was the first time she has ever showed up this late to anything.

"Hey, my brother got back tonight so I wanted to hang out with him for a while"she replied"I was going to call you and let you know I was going to be late but I forgot".

"S'okay we were just waiting for you so we could play truth or dare" I said.

"Sounds good to me" she said.

I dragged Kim into the living room and everyone gathered around in a circle.

"Okay, who wants to go first?" Jerry asked.

"I'll go" Jocelyn said. 'Oh great' I thought 'I hope she doesn't pick me'.

"Okay, um........ Milton truth or Dare?" She asked 'thank God' I thought.

"Um......... truth" Milton said.

"Okay, have you and Julie had your first kiss yet?" Jocelyn asked.

"No" Milton said while hanging his head down in the process.

"Your turn Milton" I said.

"Okay, um....... Jerry truth or dare" Milton asked

"Dare" Jerry said excitedly

"I dare you to kiss the person you like the most" Milton said

"REALY, do I have to" Jerry whined

"Yes, you do" Milton said full of pride. Just then Jerry got a sudden gleam in his eyes 'Oh Jo's

"Fine" Jerry got up and walked over to Jocelyn and kissed her on the cheek you could tell that's not what Milton wanted but technically Jerry didn't break any rules.

"That's not what I meant" Milton complained "broke the rules you didn't do the dare".

"Actually Jerry didn't break a rule you weren't specific, you only said kiss her you didn't say where, therefore Jerry is still in" I stated.

"Okay, Kim truth or dare" Jerry said with an evil grin.

"I know I'm going to probably regret this but dare" Kim said with worry evident in her voice.

"I dare you to kiss Jack, on the lips for 30 seconds" Jerry said.

"Truth" Kim said as soon as Jerry finished his sentence.

"There's no backing out of a dare Kim" Jerry said holding back his laughter

"Sorry Jack" Kim said before walking over and kissing me on the lips. I can't say I didn't enjoy it because I would be losing if I did. We stayed like this until the guys said that was 30 seconds and she pulled away almost immediately. After about 1 hour of asking questions we decided to watch a horror movie.

"What movie should we watch?"Jocelyn asked.

"What about Paranormal Activity 3" Kim said

"Fine by me" I replied

"Sounds good" Eddie said

"That movies swasome yo" Jerry said

Milton and Julie finally agreed to watching the movie after a little bit of convincing. I went to go make popcorn while Jocelyn put in the movie. When I came out I claimed my spot on the love seat next to Kim while Jocelyn and Jerry sat on the couch. Milton and Julie sat on the other love seat and Eddie sat on the rocking chair in the corner. Close to the middle of the movie everyone was asleep except for me and Kim considering it was 1 in the morning. Kim was really calm for most of the movie but then a really scary part came up and she jumped and landed on my lap but I don't think she noticed but I didn't mind I could stay in this position forever. I just hugged her waist and soon my eye lids started getting heavy and I drifted off to sleep.

KIM'S P.O.V

I was pretty calm most of the movie until a really scary part, I jumped and ended up landing on Jack's lap. He didn't seem to mind because when I was about to move he hugged my waist I decided to relax into it. I nuzzled farther into his chest I could stay like this forever. Soon I drifted off to sleep