P A R T 1

(Hey guys Cherry here I have brought you a gift. PART 3 OF THE JOURNEY BEGINS yay I hope you enjoy this, and I love that you guys actually enjoy my books even due there are many errors XD I will try to do better than the others because I always left out important stuff and I even forgot about the contest winners whose character were supposed to be in here. Sorry and I will try to do better for now enjoy the book bye. Oh yeah and I skipped some years in this book muhahahah)

-Sky's Pov-

*beep Beep Beep Beep*

I slammed my hand on the alarm clock, as I heard a robotic Beep. I sat up and saw I broke my clock, again. I shoved it off the cabinet as it fell into the trash can with the others, I got up stretching my body ready for the day hoping everything goes alright as usual. I walk to my closet grabbing my clothes and amulet, and headed out the door. Everything is alright and all but I don't enjoy walking down stairs because I always pass this room, it strange. No one lives in it, it seemed abandoned. Wonder why?

"Sky lets go we have to head to the forest to get more resource!" yelled Jerome from downstairs. I rundown stair still wondering of the room...

•Ty Pov•

I ran across the town running away from the demon dogs, holding the bag of bread in my claws. I try to use my wings to fly off but my wings were to broken, I then hit a wall and fell back as the demon dogs started grabbing my shirt. I threw the bag the other direction as I saw the owner walk up to me. The demon dogs Ran behind him as he start kicking me.

"You mother Fucker how many times I tell you not to steal my food! Go back from the hole you crawled out off." He growled at me before spitting at my face. They walked away taking the food with them as I sat up leaning against the wall. I cried, this is my life it has been for the last 2 years. I miss them, I do but I couldn't handle seeing Sky get sent away they need him. I reached my hand into my pocket grabbing an old photo of everyone Mudkip, Mitch, Jerome, Bodil, Bashur, Sky and me. I hugged the photo knowing I would never see them again. Well I couldn't see anything anyway I'm practically like a blind man except everything is just blurry. I sat there for a few minutes then got up placing the photo back in my pocket. I walked to the back of a hotel looking for my bag. I found it under the trash bags, grabbing it I placed my bag over my shoulder and walked off. My journey is the usual walk around the neighborhood looking for some food. I chuckle under my breath, I don't even remember when I had my last meal.

"Hey you!" I heard behind my back, I quickly turn around only to be hit by a fireball. I flew back landing on the ground with a great pain in my stomach. I opened my eyes just to see more blur, I couldn't see who my attacker was whoever did grabbed me by my collar shirt placing a bag over my head as I blacked out.

-Sky's Pov-

We walked down a cobblestone path down into the forest, every once in a while when we are running low on food or supplies we would head out scavenging for more.

"Ok guys lets head into separate parts so we can bring back lots of supplies for the kingdom alright?" asked Seto. We all nodded in agreement as we each went our separate ways, I went to the South of the forest holding my butter axe by my side and my butter sword on my back. I saw some good trees very tall, should be good enough. I held the axe up as I swung it against the tree several times till finally it fell to the ground.

"TIMBER!!!" I yelled as it hit the ground hard, I laughed geez I'm such a child.

I walked over to the tree to cut it up but I stopped when I saw someone against a tree nearby. I grabbed my butter sword in case this person wasn't friendly. I walked up closer seeing the person wasn't moving, placing my sword away I saw this person was bleeding from his head and had arrows all over him.

Remember... (The Journey Begins)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें