P A R T 3

-Sky's Pov-

As I looked at the photo I noticed myself in the picture not just that but all of Team Crafted in this one photo.

"Where did you get this?" I asked looking at him.

"Oh Bodil was nice enough to take the photo for us, it was 3 years ago due," he said looking down," Still surprises me I never lost that one photo." I grabbed his hand and placed his photo on his palm.

"So if I'm your Sky, which I'm still not sure of yet, then how come I don't remember you?" I just thought would it actually be a good idea to tell Sky. He could be in grave danger if I did, and I don't want to take that risk.

"I'm sorry I can't say, It wouldn't make sense to you if I did." There was a long silence as I heard a faint sigh.

"Alright then It's your choice. Oh by the way, Seto will come up here soon to check on your wounds and give you some food."

"Thanks Sky," Pause.

"No problem...," as he left me in the room of silence.

-Setos Pov-

I was upstairs grabbing my clip board and levitating various items onto a Tray for the boy we found in the woods. As I was grabbed my favorite purple pen someone knocked the door.

"Come in," I said not looking to see who it was.

"Hey Seto, can I talk to you for a second. It's kinda important." I sighed as I turned around to Sky and walked over to him.

"Is this about that boy downstairs?" He nodded in agreement." I thought so, his name Deadlox an old recruit of ours who went missing," I said as I took of a folder from my clip board and handed it to him,"when you found him I decided to do some research and it seems no one even knows he exists."

"Wait he used to work here? Was one of our Guards?" I shook my head." Why don't you find out yourself." I said as I pointed at the close folder in his hands and left the room to meet Deadlox.

-few hours later-

-Sky's Pov-

I payed on my bed and letting my brain progress all that had happened today. God my back aching how long have I been laying here, I look to my left at the clock above and see its 12:30 am. Well Crap I was suppose to be asleep 2 hours ago, I sat up and turned on my lamp side bed. As my eyes adjusted I see the folder next to it. Well I'm already awake so might as well read it, I grabbed the folder and opened it up.

 Well I'm already awake so might as well read it, I grabbed the folder and opened it up

Name: Deadlox

Age: 22

Description: Very light tan, crimson eyes, brown hair, purple bracelets.

Bio: Deadlox 2nd in command of the Sky army.
Very skillful using the weapon of an enchanted budder Sword.
Was recruited after Sky had created the army
From the citizens they believe to see Deadlox often with Sky outside of territory

dneirf rouy si eh eveileb llits ouy tub ouy pots dluow yromem rouy gnisare thguoht I ? lived ykaens ouy ereh ni eb ouy tsuM

WHAT THE HELL! I threw the folder to the ground as the sudden purple text soon disappeared, what was that?

- --------------------------- -

Enjoying the story far XD IM TRYING MY HARDEST TO UPSATE THESE BOOKS GAHHH

oh yeah and plz don't steal my drawing heh thx