P A R T 5

Oh look I'm updating more 😆 Idk why but I'm just dreaming of each chapter and I can't help but want to write it down before they disappear. Ohhhhh but this dream for this chapter, has to be my favorite 😈😈😈😈😈
- ----------------------------------- -

-Ty's Pov-

I had just finished talking to one of the nurses, she had explained to me about my injuries. Also that my vision would probably return after the surgery, heh I bet some of you are wondering how I lost most of my vision.

(Stop breaking the damn 4th wall)

I do what I want. Anyway while in the underground I was always beaten up for stealing food but then this one time I stole some random creatures bag. Wasn't the smartest idea I ever had, he was tough and after getting his bag back he just kept punching my head. Afterwords he threw me at a wall hitting the back of my head. When I woke up, I decided to stop stealing for a week but my vision started getting blurry so I guess that's what caused it.

I hear a ding from outside as all the lights are turned off, guess it's time for bed. I layed down putting my head on the soft pillow and covering myself when the warm blanket.

I went to sleep faster then I wanted too, but not properly.

I was knocked out.

-Sky's Pov-

I grabbed the cup of hot milk from the microwave.  Sometimes it's hard to sleep I have been getting headaches and it's killing me. As I walked up the stairs to my room, I heard glass break. I quickly turned around. Then there was a bang, I followed the noise and ended up in front of Deadloxs Room. Jeez can he stop causing trouble. I opened the door, I dropped my milk. (That looked better in my head 😐) I run over to Deadlox as he was curled up in the corner crying, his hands over his head and tears streaming from his eyes.

"I didn't mean too. I didn't want to! IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY PLZ IM SORRY!"

I quickly bent over next to him.

"Deadlox are you ok Speak to me!"

" Im sorry IM sorry IM SORRY SKY PLZ IM SORRY!" I quickly hugged him.

"Deadlox calm down I'm right here." His breathing started slowing as I felt his head look up.

"S-Sky?" I looked at him.

"Are you alright, you scared me." He then wrapped his arms around me crying softly. I petted his hair as he continued.

"It's ok, It was a bad dream. How about you sleep with me tonight ok?" I don't know why but I think it would make me feel better too.

"O-ok" I helped him get up and guided him to my room.