P A R T 14

-Skys Pov-

Where the hell did I end up in? I got up closing my wings, but kept my butter sword close in case there were anything dangerous. Besides all this, it was very strange. Seeing all these test tubes cornered in each wall with strange liquids inside them. I walked up to the iron door as I swung it open, to be introduced to flying tentacles as they wrapped around me and taking away my butter sword from my grasp. I struggled to get out of the tentacles grasp feeling the icky slime dripping over my body. I heard slow claps as a person soon  emerged from the shadows. He was pale, a blue-grayish lab coat, blue eyes, hair, and tentacles as they seemed to be connected to him and around me.

"Ahhhhh Sky, the leader of the famous Sky Army, it is a pleasure to finally meet you after all these years." he said as he bowed his head a smirk on his face.

"What the fuck do you want and where is Ty! I swear to fucking god if you injured even one single strand of his pure heart I will murder you!!!" I felt rage consume my body as I felt my eyes glow to their normal butter color.

"Oh you mean Enderlox don't you, he is perfectly fine. He is currently in his cell, would you like to see him?" I nodded my head as I was soon dragges along side this man down a narrow hallway. We soon stopped in front of a dim cell, seeing a body curled into a ball in the corner. The man soon hit the bars hard with one of his tentacles as the person inside shakily stood up.

"Enderlox, I believe we said not to nap on us. Do you wish to punish? " he shook his head as he was shivering head-to-toe," Walk over here front and center!" he shouted! 'Enderlox' soon limped over as I soon saw him clearly. It was Ty but it wasn't at the same time. He had horns on his head, teared up wings and tail, he also had claws out with obsidion all around it. He couldn't see me due for he still had the bloody bandages over his eyes, but covered with purple blood around it. I felt a sudden pain in my head as I saw a flash of light, falling unconscious...

-FlashBack-

"

T-Ty," I yelled running over to him, his wound was bad but he just smiled and hugged me," Ty what are you doing are you ok?"

"I'm gonna miss you Sky."

"M-Miss me? What are you talking about!" He smirked as a bright light came from behind us, I turned around to see Notch and Herobrine.

"What's going on!" I got up grabbing a near by Sword, but Ty stopped me by using his telepathy to grab it from me.

"You both fought well in your battle..." Notch said.

"BATTLE I DIDNT FIGHT"

"Well Enderlox did, he cast you into a spell to attack him, you won Sky." I looked at Deadlox hoping he was just playing some cruel joke on me. Deadlox just nodded.

"Now we must take him away."

"W-What! You can't do that!"

"Actually we can, there can not be 2 powerful beings in this world very dangerous, so when needed we make them battle each other." Notch said as he levitated Ty.

"What's going to happen to him..."

"He will be sent to the over world with others like him he will be stuck there never to return."

"N-NO YOU CANT DO THIS." I looked at Ty tears in my eyes, he then whispered something to Notch as he was put down. He walked over to me as he gave me a hug.

"T-Ty please don't leave me, I need you..."

"I'm sorry Sky but It had to be one of us, I hope you have a great life..

."

-End Flashback-

(17 Min Later)

-Enderloxs Pov-

My everything hurts, my wings were bleeding since they had never finish healing when I left the underworld. I might as well get used to it since I'm postive he won't heal them for me, knowing it would help me in my escape. That is, if I dumb enough to do that. I heard the cell door open as I quickly backed away to the corner. I felt claws grab me by my arm as they threw me to the floor, I gasped in pain as I felt another tear in my wings.

"Stay down you freak! Master says I must remove your bandages, unless you want to lose your eyes instead I recommend not moving." I nodded as I felt her rip the bandages off my face. It was blurry at first till I saw a strand of red hair in front of me. The person got up and walked away throwing the bandages to the floor, they seemed familar. I quickly felt for the bandages and wrapped them around my arm, in case I ever needed them later.

"Ty?" I froze in my place as I heard the voice. I soon felt arms wrap around me as I fell to the ground.

"Ty holy crap please never leave me again! If I ever lost you I know I would take my own life just to be by your side." I turned my face away from the floor and looked at my back to see (yes see he has his vision back) Sky hugging me with tears in his eyes.

"Sky what are you taking about?" He soon helped me up as we were in sitting position. I looked at him as he wiped his tears away with his fist and smilied.

"I remember Ty," he said. I felt as if I was gonna cry next as I hugged him. Joy, this was Joy. Something I hadn't felt in a long time," I remember us."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

WOAH FINALLY CHECK IT OUT 1000 WORDS THIS IS THE LONGEST I HAVE EVER WROTE BUT IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT. lol Anyway I re-read this book made sure everything made sense and that there weren't any misspelled words. So I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will see yah next time. BYEEEEEEEEE❤❤❤❤🎉🎉🎉😎