P A R T 4

-Setos Pov-

I went thru my pocket looking for my keys to Deadloxs room with all my items levitating beside me. I grabbed my keys unlocking the door and entering quietly. He was asleep I guessed from how dark the room was as I placed all my equipment on the counter table. I turned the light on and shaked him lightly.

"mmmm 5 more minutes..." He said as he pulled the blanket over his face. Muttering under my breath I just grabbed the end of it and pulled it away from it.

"Uhhhh What?" He said sitting up looking to his right.

"I am sorry Deadlox for waking you up but its time for lunch, I also have to change your bandages." I said as I grabbed him some mashed potato. He was not allowed to eat solid food until his body accepted more food.

"Seto?"

"What is it..." I said placing the bowl in his hand.

"I know you probably don't remember me, but I was wondering if you could tell me what's been going on here..." I sighed grabbing some bandages and walking back over to him.

"How about you just eat ok I need to concentrate on your wounds." He nodded in agreement and ate. I stood behind him deciding to do his head first. Removing the bloody bandages I looked at his wounds, he had scars from the open wounds I stitched up. They were pretty bad but he was in the worst condision I have ever seen anyone in. Ignoring my thoughts I rubbed some alcohol on it, and placing the new bandages on his head.

"Ok Deadlox are you done?"

"Yeah." He handed me his bowl as I put it on the table.

"Alright I'm gonna do your arm now alright."

"Ok Seto" He lifted his arm to me as I slowly removed them. I am surprised he hasn't died yet from these wounds. He probably would have if Sky hadn't found him. I rubbed some alcohol on a napkin and wipes it on his cut, not to make things worse but it looked like the ender-dragon had scratched him, weird. He didn't react to the alcohol as I finish bandaging it up.

"Thank you Seto."

"No problem. Oh and Deadlox in a few days or weeks I will have to do some surgery on your eyes. Just a heads up."

"Ok thanks again."

- _____________________ -

DID YOU GUYS SEE SKYS INSTAGRAM HES UPLOAING A VIDEO WITH THE MEMBERS FROM TEAM CRAFTEDI AM SO EXCITED HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE