Outlaws of Love BoyxBoy

A/N: Hey I deleted my other story because i didn't like it and I did think to fast and ya, so hope you like this one.  

Pic of Blake ---->>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Blake's pov:

"Wake up,"My dad said. My older brother walked in my room. "We'll if it isn't my fag of a brother."He said with a smile. "What are you talking about?"I said know what he was talking about.

"Don't lie to me, I read your journal. You should hide it better."He said looking in my drawer. "Shit,"I whispered. "Don't worry I won't tell, you know Mike right? Well he's gay ad his brother told everybody before he wanted to,and he tried to kill himself."He said. "Plus I think mom and dad already knows."He said.

"What!"I yelled. My parent came ranning into my room. "What happend? Is it about you being gay,cause we're ok with it!"my dad said. I fainted. I woke up in the night and then went back to sleep.

"Hey wake up,"my brother said. I got ready for school and walked to Jackson's house. "Hey, I got to tell you something. I hope we're still friends afterward. I-I'm gay."I said frowning.

"What are you frowning about?"He asked. "I frowning because i'm gay."I said. "So your not proud?"he asked. "I am, but I know I going to lose a lot of friends,and get kidnapped by fangirls. I'm a sexy gay. There the kid that get kidnapped by fangirls."I said.

"I agree,"he said checking me out. "What wait, I thought you were straight?"I asked. "I am, can't a man say another man is sexy without being gay, god,"he said. "You checked me out asshold."I said checking him out. "Well your checking me out."he said. "Well i'm gay."I said.

"Hey do you think I should come out at school, cause my family knows and their ok with it?"I asked. "I don't know. I wouldn't until I know for sure about being gay."he answered. "Fine, but your going to help me come out."I said.

We arrived at school five minutes later. "Hey did you hear there a new fag that moveing here today."Mark said. "Hey don't say fag, my little cousin is gay."Jackson said looking at me. "It's ok,"I whispered.

"Oh sorry Jackson,"Mark said. "So when will the new kid be here. My cousin said it's hard to find friends when you gay."Jackson asked. "Don't know, and don't care."Mark said. I turned around to see a cute guy walking to us.

"Hey, I the new kid, and my name is Nathen."Nathen said. "Hi. Nice to meet you. My name is Blake, and that is Jackson, and that is Mark,"I greeted. "Don't give that fag my name."Mark said. "What did you just say."Nathen asked with a killing look.

"I say don't give that fag my na... He didn't finished his sentence, cause Nathen punch him in the face. "Don't ever let me hear you say fag again."Nathen said. "Hey the fag can punch."Mark said earning him another punch in the face.

I grabbed Nathen and we walked away. "Hey before you say something don't fall in love with me cause I already like someone ."I said. "Oh great you too."Nathen said as I pulled him in to a empty classroom. "No it's not like that."I said. "I'm gay too and I already like someone."I whispered.

"I like Jackson, he's my bestfriend, and he's not the dude that you punched. He knows i'm gay."I said. "He's cute,"Nathen said. "He'a mine Nathen, well if he were gay then his mine."I said. "Call me Nate,"he said. I took his schedules. "Looks like you, me, and Jackson has every class together."I said look at the paper.

We walked to first hour. Nate sat by me and Jackson. "Hey you cute,"Nate said to Jackson. "Thank you. You are too."Jackson said. I kicked them both. "You steal my man i will find where you live and murder you family and make you watch and then cut you balls off."I whispered in to Nate ears then smiled.

They say flew by and we headed to Jackson's car. "Hey Nate where do you live?"I asked "Um I think it called Log Drive."he answered. "Hey that's our street."I said. "Cool,"he said. "Hey are you guy dating?"Jackson asked. "No"!!Both Nate and I yelled. "I already like someone and no i'm not telling you."I said. "I like that guy I punched."Nate said.

"What!!"Both Jackson and I yelled. "What? He sexy and you and Blake are just cute and your both not my type."Nate said. "My type is i'm a homophobe. You'll be suprise how many homophobe I turned gay. I'm a total man whore."Nate said.

"Hey Jackson what is you type in man, and don't say you don't have one cause all the man I turned gay said the didn'rt have one, and while we were have sex I asked them and the told me. Every guy has a little gay in them."Nate asked. "Well um i'll say Blake. Blake would be my type."Jackson answered. My heart stoped.

____________________________________________________ 

A/N: Hey I just finished the chapter. This book will a least has fifthteen chapters or more. Hope you like it. Please vote, share, and comment. Bye