Outlaws of Love Ch. 10

A/N Hey guys, I finally reached  two  digits. Sorry I was late on uploading.

Pic of Nate, Nike, Jackson, and Blake homecoming suits  >>>

Song "Outlaws of Love" >>>

I was tired and so I didn't upload yesterday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10

Blake's pov:

Kate, Nate, and I  went  shopping for our outfits for homecoming, while Jackson and Nike went someplace else. "Omg that's so cute, Blake try it on!"Nate shouted earning us looks.  "OK... Now be quiet,"I said. "Just try on the the suits,"He said, "Fine,"I said tooking the suit, I tried it on and I like it. We bought our suits that were the same and we bought Kate's dress, and then we left to go find the guys.

 "Ohh, I can't wait to see you in the suit, knowing Nate I know he's probably picked something sexy out,"Jackson said licking his lips. "And knowing Nike he's probably picked something sexy too,"Nate said kissing Nike.

We arrived home ten minutes later. It was four ten and homecoming starts at seven. "We need to get ready, like now!"Nate shouted. "Ok fine,"I said getting my tux from the closet.

We got dressed and Nate did his hair. I  look at my phone and it's six thirty. We walked down stairs to see Nike and Jackson. Jackson had a rose in his hand and we all were wearing the suits. "OMG, My baby boys are growing up!"My mom cried taking a picture.

"Kay mom we got to go, we have to pick Kate up,"I said as we left. We picked Kate up and headed to school. When we arrived at the school's parking lot it was packed. Once we got in the gym, Jackson and I had to go see Mr. Lakes.  

 "You're here, good. Are you guys ready? You'll be singing before the announce homecoming King and Queen, until then have fun. I'll get you we it's time,"Mr. Lake said smiling. We walked back to the gym. "Would you like to dance?"Jackson asked right when a slow song started playing.

"Of course,"I answered following him to the dance floor. "Far Away"by Nickelback started playing. We started dancing.  It felt so perfect. "Hey baby, can this be our song,"Jackson asked as we danced. "Of course,"I answered. 

"This time, This place.

Misused, Mistakes

Too long too late

Who was I to make you wait

Just one chance, Just on breath

Just in case there's just one left

Cause you know, you know, you know

I love you...

I loved you all along,"We sang as we danced.

 "God, you look so sexy in a tux,"Jackson said licking his lips. "You too, plus we wearing the same thing,"I said kissing him. "I love you Blake,"Jackson said kissing me again. "I love you too Jackson,"I said kissing him again.

"What's wrong?"I asked cause something was bothering him."It's just I love you, I don't want you to get hurt cause of me.  Before we started dating you never was builled or get hurt, I hate seeing you hurt. One, cause you're my best friend and Two, cause I love you and I really care about you,"Jackson said  hugging me.

"Baby stop thinking you're the reason of Luke and the rest. If you going to do that then you're the reason Nate was buillied by Mark when he first moved here.

When I came out I know that I would get buillied and mistreated, so stop and I love you too. This year has been the best year of my life. You know why?"I asked, he shook his head.

"Cause I started dating the most amazing person on earth, and I rather get buillied than lose you. Now cheer up we're about to go sing,"I said kissing him.  

"Good evening, Tonight we have two students sing a song, they are Blake Rains and  Jackson Rivers!"Mr. Lake announced and we walked on the stage. We started singing

"Oh, nowhere left to go

Are we getting closer? Closer?

No, all we know is "No"

Nights are getting colder, colder

Hey, tears all fall the same

We all feel the rain

We can't change...

Everywhere we go we're looking for the sun

Nowhere to grow old, we're always on the run

They say we'll rot in Hell, but I don't think we will

They've branded us enough, Outlaws of Love.

Scars make us who we are

Hearts and homes are broken, broken

Far, we could go so far

With our minds wide open, open

Hey, tears all fall the same

We all feel the rain

We can't change...

Everywhere we go we're looking for the sun

Nowhere to grow old, we're always on the run

They say we'll rot in Hell, but I don't think we will

They've branded us enough, Outlaws of Love.

Yeah yeeeahh mmmmmm

Ooooooooooooo...

Everywhere we go we're looking for the sun

Nowhere to grow old, we're always on the run

They say we'll rot in Hell, but I don't think we will

They've branded us enough, Outlaws of Love.

Outlaws of Love

Outlaws of Love

Outlaws of Love

Outlaws of Love"We sang looking in each other eyes.

When we were done they all clapped, then Jackson kissed me.  "That was amazing! Anyway let's announce the homecoming king and queen,"Mr. Lake announced as someone whispered in his ear. "Oh sorry I misread the paper, let's announce the homecoming King and King,"Mr. Lake renounced earnings groans."

What! There's only three gay students here,"some girl said. "That's not my problem. Anyways the homecoming kings are Blake Rains and Jackson Rivers,"Mr. Lakes announced. "Congratulations guys,"He said putting our crowns on.

"Clear the dance floor for the Kings dance,"Mr. Lakes said. "This is not  fucking fair, that's my crown not the fag's,"Maddy yelled. "Shut the fuck up and it is fair, you know what's not fair? it's not fair that LGBT students  are never for homecoming and prom King and King or Queen and Queen,"Mr. Lakes said. We dances our Kings dance and then have fun.

_________________________________________________________________________________ 

 A/N:Hey sorry it took so long to update and sorry for a short chapter. Hope you like!!! Please vote, comment and more votes.