Outlaws of Love Ch. 2

A/N: Hey so i'm uploading this chapter before it's finished, so stick with me. Nike is Blake 17 year old older brother. Hope you like.  

Pic of Jackson  

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

Blake's pov:

We dropped Nate off. I walked into my house and we straight to my room with Jackson. "Monday May 2,2012

Dear god help me. I'be fallen in love with my best friend Jackson."My brother read my journal as we walk into my room. I knocked Jackson out before he heard anymore.

"You asshole get the fuck out my fucking room and go fucking die it a ditch."I yelled taking my journal. I picked up Jackson, and carried him onto my bed. I went into my brother room. "If you ever go in my room again I will kick you ass. I didn't tell Jackson I was in love with him, he just found out I was gay."I said walking to the door.

I walked back into me my. "B-Blake,"Jackson moaned. "I love when you moan my name Blake,"he said sleeptalking. Omg Jackson having a wet dream about me. "Jackson wake up,"I said pushing him.

"Hey how long was I sleeping?"he asked,"An hour,"I answered. "Oh,"he said. "Hey do you want to sleep over,"I asked like nothing had happend. "Ya sure, I'll call my dad."he answered.

"I walked downstairs to go get me and Jackson's bag. I walked back into my room and Jackson wasn't in it. He's probably taking a shower. "B-Blake,"Jackson moaned. I knocked on the door. "Hey your phone and clothes are on my bed,I going order pizza."I said. "Shit,"he whispered. "Ok thanks,"He said panting. OMG he's jacking off to me.

I reached for my phone in my back pocket, and called Pizza Hut. I went back into my room and put on my radio. My phone rang. "Hello."I answered. "Hey it's Nate I was wondering if I could go to your house. My mom is left to go to work at the hospital and I don't like to be along."Nate said. "Sure, if you want you can sleep here, Jackson spending the night."I said.

"Hey Jackson I'm going to go get Nate. Here give the money to the pizza guy, the money on my bed."I said taking Nike's keys. I drove to Nate's house. "Hey,"I said as Nate open the door. "Hey,"he said crying.

"What'a worng?"I asked. "I trust you. I was rape at my old house, when my mom was at work. It was one of my friend's dad."he said crying. "You didn't have to tell me that, we just met."I said hugging him. "Like I said I trust you,"he said.

"Hey want me to try to cheer you up?"I asked. "Sure, but I don't think I will work."he said. "Ok well my older brother was reading my journal and I wrote that I loved Jackson so I know him out. Well he had a wet dream about me. That or there a girl named Blake,but that's not all. When he woke up he went take a shower and he was jacking off to me."I said looking at me house. We got out the car and went inside my house.

~~

Jackson's pov:

Omg he heard me jacking off to him. "Fuck,"I yelled getting out of the shower. I got dressed and headed into the living room. "Hey Jackson,"Nate said with a smile looking at Blake who was sitting in the love seat. "Hey,"I said looking at Blake.

"So when I got home my mom was making out with a guy named Dave,"Nate said. I spit my water out. "Is this the guy,"I said showing a picture of my dad. "Ya, why do you have a pic of that guy."Nate said. "Cause that's Jackson's dad."Blake said making Nate spit his drink out.

"What?"Nate yelled. "That better have been a one night stand cause my mother was moaning loud."He said. "Ew, I don't want to know my dad was have sex with you mom."I said as Blake started laughing. "Hey tonight I better not hear you having a wet dream, cause I will hit you where you have pleasure."Nate said,