Outlaws of Love Ch. 4

A/N: hey guys. I writing this chapter because i'm fucking bored, just vote please, comment. Check the cast.

Did you see the pic of Nike, if not it's on chapter 3. The pic will not be there because I'm on my phone but when I get my computer fixed I'll put the pictures.

Pic of Nike----->>>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4

Blake's pov:

"Blake wake up,"Jackson said trying to wake me up. Then he kissed me. "Best way to wake up a person, an from now on I want you to wake me up."I said kissing him. "As much as I want to do it, we can't have to go to school."he said getting up walking to the shower. "Fine, but can I at least join you?"I asked looking at him. "Do you even have to ask,"he answered.

We took a shower and ate breakfast. "Are you guys ready?"Nike asked looking pissed. "What's wrong with you? And yes,"I asked. "I'm what's wrong, because we didn't have sex this morning and he's in a pisses mood. God, sometime he acts like a baby. We still have tonight."Nate said kissing Nike.

"Fine tonight and I only act like a baby when we don't have sex. And the reason why I act like a baby is because you the best at sex and I never want it to stop, you can make a straight guy go gay by having sex."Nike. said kissing Nate. We left after they were done kissing,

We arrived at school five minutes later. We all got out the car holding our boyfriend's hands. We all walked to our locker. Thank god their all next to each other. The bell rang and we all walked to our first hour and since we have all the same classes as each other we walked together.

"Morning class, I will be calling attendance, and I will not be here tomorrow. I have to go my husband sister wedding. You will not have homework for this week,"Mr. Dell said before he called the attendance. "Oh great my best friends are fags and now my favorite teacher."Mark said in disgust.

"If you got a problem with it then go to the principal, and I will not allow you to call both Mr.Rains and Mr. Hills, and Mr. Rivers, and me a fag. You just earned yourself a week detention."Mr. Dell said. "Oh and your dad fucked me, so either your dad is gay or bi."he said making the class laugh.

"Now class It's not nice to laugh at people. And class you may play on your phones or use this time as you free time. Everyone except Mark,"Mr. Dell said. "Oh and Mark met me outsaid."he said.

Five minutes later they walked back in. "Good, because I hate haveing this fake name,"Mr. Dell said. "Class my husband will be in here in two minutes, so be good are you have tests for the next two months,"Mr.Dell said.

Mr. Lakes walked in and kissed Mr. Dell. "Class this is my husband Mr. Lakes, and last name is not Dell it's Lakes, but my son didn't want ya'll to know that i'm his dad."Mr. Lakes (Dell) said looking at Mark. "What, and i know my father fucks you, I can hear, and you moan to load, I have nightmares,"Mark said making both of Mr. Lakes blush.

"Oh and bitches i'm gay, and i'm sorry i made fun of you guys,"Mark said smiling then kissed Logan. I was surprised to see Logan kiss back. "OMG! Their making out."both of Mr. Lakes and both Nike and Nate yelled, "I knew they liked each other."Both Mr. Dave and Nike said.

"Why the fuck is every hot guy turning into fags?"a girl said. Mark stopped kissing Logan and said, "bitch I was always gay, I was just afraid to come out." "So was I,"Logan said. "Me two,"Jackson said."me three,"I said. "If you had asked me I would have known."Nike said. "Bitch when I came to this school I was the only openly gay kid, and bitch you can't turn gay, you're born this ways,"Nate said kissing Nike.