Outlaws of Love Ch. 3

A/N: hey why do you think Jackson kissed Blake? Hope you like this chapter.  

Pic of Nate ----->>>  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

Blake's pov:

Why did he kiss me? Was it a joke? "Blake,"Jackson yelled. "What, don't you know that i'm in love with you, why did you fucking kiss me?"I yelled. "When you kissed me I felt electricity from you, and when I kiss you I felt the same."he said. "Don't talk to me for a while ok."I said crying. "I love you too,"Jackson said as I turned to him I saw tear felling down his cheek.

"I always loved you. I hided it because I was scared you didn't fell the same."he said. "Stop lying, stop hurting me."I cried looking at him. "I'm not lying I really love you. If i'm hurting you, i'm sorry, i'm not trying to hurt you."he said. He started walking to me. He hugged me and kissed me.

"I love you Blake Rains."he said wiping my tears away. "I love you too."I said kissin him. "Awwww!"both Nike and Nate said. "It'a true gay is contagious."Mark said. "No, if fucking not, but dickheads is contagious. And I been gay, I just didn't tell anyone."Jackson said.

"Hey Blake would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow?"Jackson asked. "Of course,"I answered. "Hey Nate and I are going on a date tomorrow, would you like to go on a double date?"Nike asked. "Sure,"both Jackson and I said. The day flew by.

We walked into my house. "Hey mom and dad,"I said ranning up to my room. "Hey Blake I was wondering if you would like to be my boyfriend, cause we known each other since we were babies, and we know everything about each other."He asked. "Yes, I would love to be you boyfriend."I answered. We started making out.

Jackson left and we ate supper and then I went to bed.

~~

Jackson's pov:

I woke up and took a shower and walked to Blake house. "Hey Nate," I said as I entering the Blake house. "Hey"he said crying. "What's wrong?"I asked. "My mom found out I was gay an kicked me out, so i'm living here."he said crying. I hugged him. "I'm sorry, it will get better,"I said looking at Blake. "I hope,"Nate said.

We went to school, and Nate cheered up and the day flew by"Hey babe ready for our date."Nike asked. "Yes, I can't wait."Nate answered. "How about you?"I asked. "Yes, I can't wait either."Blake answered as we walked in the door. We got ready and left.

We arrived at the the restaurant. "Reservations for four for Rivers."I said to the waitresses. "Right this way sir."she said. "I know it's personal, but are you guys gay."she asked, we all nodded. We sat at our table and talk until another waitresses came back. "Hi my name is Maddy and I will be you waitresses tonight."She said checking out Blake.

"Sorry ma'am, but he's mine."I said kissing Blake. "Aww my mans jealous."Blake said kiss me making me blush. "Awwww!"both Nike and Nate said kissing. "Hey Jackson if you hurt my brother I will kill you."Nike said. "Trust me that will never happened,"I said kiss Blake againg.

"Jackson Rivers!"My dad yelled. "What dad?"I asked holding Blake hand. "Your a fag too?"He yelled. "One thing i'm not a fag i'm gay."I said. "What did I do wrong, why is he gay god. Jackson I want you out of my house come pick up your stuff after you're done."My dad said. "Fuck you dad."I said. "Hey guys let's get back to our date."I said.

We finished our date and left. We stop by my house and picked up my stuff. "I'm sorry about your dad. Do you want to live with me,"Blake said. "Sure, It's ok,"I said kissing him. "No kissing in my house fags."my dad said. "Dad shut up and go fuck Ms. Hills."I said. "How do you know about her?"my dad asked. "She my gay friends mother and she also kicked him out and he's living with us because he datin Blake brother,"I said packing my clothes.