Part 3

As the week continued on, Luke still wouldn't talk to me. I continued to sit next to him in class but still, nothing. It was exhausting and frankly, quite frustrating. All I wanted was to be friendly with him but he was so rude! I was ready to give up but I knew not to. I wasn't one to just simply give up when times got hard.

I was walking out of my last class when I heard a commotion down the hall. I hid behind a classroom door to observe. I could make out Luke's blonde, tousled hair in the middle of the large crowd.

"Maybe you should go back to juvy you prick!" A boy with dark hair said, pushing Luke against a wall.

"I'm not the prick here. I think your google history and track record could tell us who really is here." Luke spat, pushing him off.

"At least I won't be burning in Hell with sociopaths like you. I'd rather be a womanizer than a complete psycho."

I watched as Luke's eyes flashed with fury. In an instant, Luke had the boy pinned to the ground at the mercy of his fists. Every blow was more violent than the last. The boy's face was beginning to bleed. Luke was about to deliver a head blow when I finally built up the courage to step in.

"Luke stop!" I wedged my arm between Luke's fist and the guy's head. To my surprise, he took off running. I took off after him.

"Luke wait!" I called. He wasn't slowing down. I continued to chase him, not worrying about my burning body. I needed answers to what had just happened. I continued to chase him until I lost him in an alleyway. It was getting too dark to see where he had gone. As I took a look around I realized I had no idea where I was. I'd never be able to get home. I took out my phone to call someone to come find me. Shit, it was dead. I sat down on the pavement and started to sob. I hated being lost.

"Well well well...what do we have here?" I looked up and met eyes with a scruffy man with gauges and tattoos. He scared me.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing in these parts?" He asked, gripping my shoulder.

"Don't - touch me." I spat.

"Oh we've got a sassy one. Well guess what princess. No one sasses me and lives to tell the tale." He whispered, binding my hands together behind me. I tried to scream but he covered my mouth. His hand was now gripping my panties starting to pull them down. I managed to wriggle my mouth away.

"Help! Somebody help!" The man slapped my face hard. The sting made fresh tears form in my eyes. He finally pulled my anties free and I let out a string of muffled screams, each resulting in a punch to my side or face. The tears wouldn't stop flowing. I mentally said my goodbyes to my family, my friends, and Luke.

"Get your hands off her." I heard a familiar voice snarl. I looked up and saw a tall figure with messy, blonde hair, fingerless gloves, combat boots, and a leather jacket.

Luke.