The Dark One chapter 2

Hey everyone I'm srrryyyyyyyyyy I did not fall off the face of the earth and I wanted to say happy tanks giving and yes I did that on purpose.i love you guys so much.

The dark one

Sasuke pov.

this year the year I'm afraid of this year is the year I dreaded for a long time.Once my family told me about what was gonna happen this year I went a wall. My body shakes with desire to bite and drink the blood of people I didn't even know. I even killed or made people pass out from my draining. I love the taste of blood but this year was different. I was told that this day of this year my 16 birthday I was gonna want and need the blood of one person. I don't know who it is.

I looked down opon the streets of kohana looking for my next victim
I watched a blond smack into a pole I gave a cuckle. He's so supid. But I couldn't take my eyes off of him then I saw the girl I distest I don't like her cause she's my fan girl or whatever.i jump off the building I was on top of then went to her.

"Hello" I said with a fake smile on my face

"OH MY GOSSHHH HI SASUKE " the pink haired girl said too loudly

"Why don't you come with me real quick" I said throwing my arm around her shoulder I felt a glare at my back it was the blonde hair dobe. I side glance him then winked. Then I started to walk this thing around.

Naruto pov.

That bastard he stole sakura from me how about I follow them that that bastard is gonna learn not to wink at me that damn teme.

Cliffffffyyyyy srryyy I'm sryyy it's so short.