Chapter 3 The set up

Naru. Pov.

To day was the worst day ever I was following pretty boy and sakura it was soooo boring it was really sad how boring this coversation between the too were.

I lost sight of them still walking in the same direction this place was overly creepy.It's a pond located out in the brushland. It's been there since as long as anyone can remember. An infamous murder happened here awhile back.

I heard the sound of voices, then a high pitched scream I ran too the scream seeing if I could help then I heard a male scream. I got to the site sakura and sasuke were there it was sakura ' Body on the ground covered in blood sasuke hold her his left shoulder bleeding. I ran to him he was trying to wake up sakura.

"HOW DID THIS HAPPEN" i said looking at the horror scean in front of me

"We were atacked by a monster I tried to save her I tried but she was already gone it cut me and was about to kill me till you came " sasuke spoke shaking and hugging him self oozing blood

" let's get you to the...."I was interrupted by him

"Im fine I don't need to go " he states glaring at me

"Then at least come with me to my house so I can help you"i said giving him a hand

I pulled him up and he fell on me hugging me leaning in my ear

"Thank you" he wispered then I blacked out

Sasuke pov.

I saw that blonde boy following me I had to get him off my trail I ran with sakura to the pond that i bite my first victim I believe his name was kyuubi or something like that. I had killed someone to cover up the tracks and then left the body to rot.i acted and then felt like I was gonna pass out by the way he smelled it was intoxicating. My desire to bite him was winning and I had to keep up the act damnit.
I looked down at my lap I wasn't expecting that to happen.

I pinched the dope's neck making him pass out

I carried him to my mansion
It was moderately made has a quaint atmosphere and is in great condition. The interior is done in colors that remind you of royalty,well i kinda am but anyway. The yard is large and resembles a wide meadow. Also, the last people that lived here before us were never found.
I opened the door it was extremely dark in the mansion I don't like light things.i toke the dope to my room it was huge I had a double king sized bed mounted flat screen on the wall a giant bathroom to the right a automatic walk in closet.i call it the mall. A Chester on each side of the bed and a special box at the foot of my bed. I laid him down on the bed and went off in to the bathroom to take care of my 'problem'
Leaveing the pretty blond by himself for now.

Hey guys merry Christmas and happy holidays I m sorry I have updated regularly