THE WOLF PT 2 (FILLER)

THIS IS A FILLER OF SOME SORT THIS IS ON THE RIDE HOME AFTER THE DATE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL PROBABLY BE THE CONFRONTING OF KIBA.

SASU: how you do on your test and why are you yelling

NARU: she got the highest grade in the class worried for nothing smh

Inu: I missed you guys to. I'm sry for not updating love your guys so much for sticking with me

S&N : SHES LEARNING AWWWW *CLAPPPING*

Inu: *bows* I love you guys to now to the story I don't own naruto sasuke does

Sasu: better belive it

Naru: don't steal me shit

To the story (sorry for wasting your time)

Sasuke pov

( I summed it up because my dumb ass self deleted the shit on fucking acident I might not type it again)

Me and the dope whet on out date and he said he wanted to go home with me. I got happy that my mate wanted me back. We started kissing roughly with him blushing and loving the attetion. I fucking love him and I'm gonna show him today that he belongs to me and know one else.

"Sasuke can we do.." Naru said blushing harder if possible

I'm gonna take my blond and he can't turn back

When I opened the door the dope in front of me. My cock started to tingle right away, knowing how I was going to treat my adorabe blond turned me on. We sat on the couch and started putting our hands all over each other.

"Mmmm.. Sasuke " Naru moaned taking his arms from around my neck and grabbing my plume through my pants

"Naru how about we take a bath" I said

Picking him up and taking him to my room then the bathroom after we striped I invited him into the shower with me.
Well, when I turned around and saw this him standing in front of me, I got hard as a rock.

"Your beutiful naruto " I said he blushed a very deep shade of red

In the shower, I soaped him up, rubbing my hands all over his body, rubbing his cock and then he turned around

"Sasu i need you to do my ass please " he moaned

"This might hurt thoh love " i said

Then he got very submissive and bent over right in front of me and was backing his ass up to my cock.

My cock was like a piece of steel and I just shoved it deep into his ass and gave him no mercy.i felt my inner vamp scream "MINE!!!"

"AHHHHHHH!!!EEEEEEEE" Naru gave a very high pitched scream I believe it echoed through the manner shit I didn't prepare him I toke him to roughly.

"Shhh sorry sorry I'm gonna wait a while till you got use to it I'm so sorry naru " I said placing kisses on him back rubbing my hands on his ass and I started to massage it.

He moaned and started breathing deeply

"Naru your so ...t.tight"i said as I keep rubbing him he's not even saying words

"Naru?"I asked concerned about how much stregth I used

I know I said I wouldn't move but I turned him on my cock he was moaning probably in pain

His head was down

I lifted his face and was meet with red and orange eyes his teeth were fangs he had little ears and and 9 tails

I got turned on so much
He grined at me a little evil smirk he came to my ear licking and nipping the shell probably getting me back he bouced on my cock we groaned at the same time

"Fuck me sasuke" he whispered I felt me eyes turn he's probably gonna ask later I started taking him like the submissive bitch he was acting like. This adorable fox.

I was plowing his ass like he was a little bitch but He's MY little bitch. I kept plugging him, his head almost banging into the wall of the shower and I couldn't stop. he was saying my name and begging for me to go even faster.

After about 20 mins

Finally, we got out of the shower and started to dry off. He then again, turned around and offered me his ass. He bent over grabbed a hold of the side of the tub and was begging.

"Oh I wasn't planning on stopping kit-kit" I said ( I had to bring it back ok 😈)

So I grabbed him by the waist and jammed my hard cock deep into his very fat ass. Standing there in the bathroom fucking the hell out of his lust full self,

"AHHHHHHH HARDER SASUKEEEE "he was screaming and moaning my name over and over

I was able to look in the mirror and I could see my cock fucking the hell out of him. His mouth was open really wide his expression was sexy as hell. When I saw that, It got so hot, I started plowing him even harder.

He started to moan even louder. A moan that showed all the love and pleasure i need him to have. He was loving ever minute of it. His moaning got a little louder if possible and my cock was getting harder and thicker as I filled his ass full of hot steamy cum.

It was so hot treating him lovingly that I think I came alot into his hot and begging hole.

For his first time ever He loved being fucked hard. After I fucked him in the bathroom, we move into the room. He still had not had enough of my cock in his ass,but hey its belongs to him. He can have it when ever he wants it.

"Sasu can I try something" Naru asked
I nodded

Then he started sucking on my cock and licking my nuts and nipping me Draging his fangs on it. Feeling his hot tongue got me hard again.He then Toke the whole thing in his mouth deep troating me he didn't even gag damn that's so fucking hot. He started begging me to fuck him again.

I rolled him over on to his knees. My cum was still leaking out of his ass and I again shoved my hard cock in his ass. We were both on our knees and I keep fucking him as hard as I could.
He was moaning with ever thrust of my cock deep into his ass.He was ramming and rubbing his ass back going into a furious frenzy. I fucked him until we were completely tired. This keep going on until about turned almost night again . We fuck for about 8 hours straight.

After we cummed I bite him on his neck and marked him officaly as my mate and he bite me back marking me his.

Chapter end

I thought yall need a theat