The End ?

War

The fatal explosions never once did fail to send a deafening pulse through the werewolfs ears.
The battlefield was a deathly arena with magic,lost swords and the smell of rotting corpses left with a bursed face on them. The smoke obscured the werewolfs in the distance, a strange aggressive growl spouted out,Sasuke hand turned full and was now huge and had a purple hue on him he was growling and laughing menacingly.knocking down a whole row of them.

All members of the vampires had smiles trailed across their lips, however, their grins abandoned them as a company of the wolfs emerged from the horizon burst into rage.

The wolfs were big but not as big as sasuke they were in raged and were clawing there way to me they want me why the fuck do they always go for me what the fuck.
covering the sludgy ground in a red liquid I looked at the blood I started shaking
There was blood every were I was going into panic shock I knew this was gonna happen there's no reason to fight any more it's Sicking. I can't just stay here and let them car on like this and I realized something sasuke's not killing anyone. I can't just sit here I can't

Then I was surrounded in a golden glow every one stopped fighting I was in a golden ball of some kind everyone even the werewolfs were looking at me in the magestic ball of light.

I felt something fluffy on my back I had 9 tails and on top of my head 2 fox like ears I growled loudly then I went silent I don't know what I was doing my body is being controlled by something

I lifted my hands I rose all the were wolfs and vampires dead and all I heal them completely in their separate ways I toke them in my care and arms.

I looked at sasuke he was glaring at me with fire and like the uke I was almost scared but right now I gave no fucks. It fell silent.

"You shouldn't do this"

I love you sasuke and I have made my choice

I am ending this fued once and for all

The end?