Chapter Four

A/N: sorry I haven't updated sooner!Enjoy!
---------------------------

Scott's POV:

I was the first awake so I slipped out of bed, carful not to wake him up.

I tiptoed into the kitchen so Kevin wouldn't wake. I made it to the kitchen making sure I don't bump into anything.

And me being a klutz and a tall person, I just had to hit my head against the pans hanging from the rack on the ceiling.

"Crap! Ow!" I turned around to someone giggling slightly.

I turned around to a drowsy Mitch.

"Well so much for being quiet." I muttered scratching the back of my head and smiling, embarrassed.

"Yeah, no kidding." Mitch walked over and gave me a hug.

"Morning Mitchie. Ok! Now... For breakfast..." I clapped my hands and rubbed them together.

Kevin walked in through the front door. He was beat boxing quietly to himself. He closed the door with his foot and turned around after slipping his shoes off.

He saw us watching him come in from the kitchen and immediately got a guilty look.

"I didn't wake you, did I? Sorry."

"No, no of course not! I was gonna make breakfast but seeing that you got that covered, what do you have in store for breakfast this morning, Chef?"

"The usual... Eggs, bacon, toast. I got some gluten free stuff that looked appetizing for you too Mitch." replied Kevin.

"Thanks Kev." I watched as Mitch took the bags from Kevin and brought them into the kitchen.

"Ooh, you do know appetizing when you see it!" Mitch laughed.

I smiled at how adorable he looked with his dimples.

"Whatcha smiling about, Scottland?"

"Hm what? Oh nothing..."

"Ok."

We finished cooking when Kirstie and Avi came out of the guest room.

"Sleep well?" I called over my shoulder.

"Yep, I slept on the floor while Kirst slept in the bed."

Kirstie walked over and rested her chin on Mitch's shoulder.

"Morning Mitchie!"

"Morning Kit!"

They both giggled and talked together.

I sighed and went to grab plates and silverware.

The table was set up, and we all went over to eat.

"Hey, what's up?" Avi asked nudging my shoulder.

"Huh? Oh... Nothing, just thinking about... Um... The pictures yesterday."

"Oh that's right... We should talk about that."

"Alright! Listen up! We need to talk about those pictures yesterday!" Avi said.