Music of the Lost: Concours

Hey everyone! Here's the chapter as promised. Oh, I was thinking about having you pick who each OC ends up with. Just message me if you have any ideas. Right now, I leaning towards the pairings below. I can do OC x OC of you guys want to.

Mizuki x Len

Kahoko x Daisuke

Hana x Shimizu

Any other pairing that you think would be cute can be sent to me. Please no yaoi or yuri. That's just sick in my opinion. Im sorry if that offends anyone. It's just my belief. anyways, comment please! Thanks. :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 2: Concours

Kahoko sighs for the umpteenth time during class. She glances quickly at Mizuki, who looks up from her notes. She smiles slightly at her frazzled red haired friend, raising her eyebrow. Kahoko blushes and turns her head away sharply and back to her notes. Minutes pass agonizingly slowly. All Kahoko wanted to do is to drag Mizuki off and demand that she explain what happened with the fairy, even though Kahoko knew that Mizuki is as clueless as her.

'This can't be happen!' Kahoko wails mentally.

"Hino-San." the teacher calls.

'This isn't real!'

"Hino-San." the teacher calls more forcefully.

'This has to be a dream!'

"Hino-San!!" the teacher practically shouts, causing Kahoko to yelp sharply and tumble out of her chair. The class snickers slightly with the exception of Nao, Mio, and Mizuki, Kahoko's friends.

"Gomen!" Kahoko exclaims bowing repeatedly to her teacher. She is going to be punished for sure.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Ah! Why do I have to carry all this stuff!" Kahoko wails loudly, walking to the Music building. "And the teacher didn't let me bring Yukimura-chan with me!" Sighing loudly, she pulls out the sheet of paper the teacher had given her. "2-A . . . Isn't that in the music building?" she mutters to herself.

"That's right!" a voice says behind her. Kahoko jumps several feet in the air, nearly dropping all her stuff. Thankfully, a large pair of hands grabs most of it before it hits the ground.

"Yukimura-kun!" Kahoko exclaims loudly. "What are you doing here?"

Daisuke helps her pick up the rest of the papers before answering. "I'm going to meet my sisters to eat lunch, but I guess I could spare a few minutes to help you. You seriously need it." he mutters, walking down the stairs. Kahoko puffs out her cheeks and chases after him angrily.

"What do you mean by that?" she questions when she finally catches up to him.

"What I said. Duh." Daisuke replies, rolling his eyes. Kahoko glares at him and stomps off down the second flight of stairs. Being clumsy, her foot gets caught on the step, and she goes flying down the stairs. "Hino-San!" Daisuke gasps, trying to grab her arm before she falls. Kahoko closes her eyes, waiting for the hard, cold ground to hit her face. What she slams into though is softer and warmer than the ground though. Her eyes fly open and gaze up at a tall boy with dark green hair and golden eyes.

"Are you okay?" he asks, loosening his grip on Kahoko's waist immediately, letting her stand. Daisuke rushes down the stairs and bows to the boy.

"Arigato." he says solemnly. "If you hadn't caught Hino-San, who knows what would have happened."

"Hai! Arigato gosaimasu!" Kahoko chirps gratefully, also bowing. The green haired boy rubs his neck sheepishly.

"It's nothing. Don't worry about it." he replies.