Bi-curiosity

Perrie's POV

"Pezmania! You still up for that party tonight?" my best friend, Leigh-Anne said, then changed her voice to a whisper. "I heard they're gonna sneak in alcohol."

"You know what, Lee. I'm actually not sure if I want to go..." I shyly responded, already knowing what her reaction was going to be.

"Perrie no! You have to come. There's gonna be dancing, and hot guys... girls for you. Come on! Don't leave me to go on my own, I need my best friend to go with me!" Leigh-Anne almost pleaded.

"Hey, 'girls for me' really? I'm bi-curious Lee, that doesn't mean I'm going to hop on any girl that comes my way. I don't even know if I'm into girls like that, I would have to be with one to see, and I'm not ready for that kind of experience just yet. I'm only 15 and that's a big step to take!" I said, as Leigh and I headed to our first class of the day. 

"Okay sure, but seriously... don't ditch me, you'll only be at home by yourself, most probably studying... because you're a nerd" Leigh giggled and stuck her tongue out at me. 

"Hey! I'm not a nerd, I just prefer to be alone sometimes, and studying is one thing I can do while I'm alone. But sure, whatever I'll come to the party. But I'm not drinking, if my mam were to ever find out, she'd kill me..." I said, before waving Leigh off and heading into French class. 

***

"Leigh, as your best friend, I'm saying this out of the kindness of my heart. That dress is really slutty" I raised my eyebrow and smirked a little.

"I gotta dress hot... Jordan's gonna be there tonight and I think it might be our time" Leigh-Anne said, looking at the mutliple selfies she had of her and her 5 month boyfriend, Jordan, hanging up around the edge of her mirror. "But anyway, what are you wearing?" Leigh-Anne said, before turning around to admire my outfit. Her jaw dropped.

"Well? Do I look okay?" I said.

"Perrie... you look gorgeous! I've never seen you dress in something like that before, it really shows off your figure! Girllll, you lookin' fine!" Leigh giggled.

***

We arrived at the party fashionably late, not actually on purpose, Leigh had lost her house keys and we spent twenty minutes looking for them. There were over 200 people at this party, the house was cramped. The music was blasting through very large speakers, and there were people dancing, drinking alcohol, eating the face of their boyfriends, you know, the usual that goes down at one of these parties. 

Leigh and I headed into the kitchen, it was the less occupied room of the entire house. The music was blocked off a little bit, enough so my ears weren't pounding, and there was enough space to move around without bumping into everyone as I went. 

"Get out my way! Move you imbeciles!" I heard a loud shout, outside of the kitchen door before it swung open, whacking a guy in the face and knocking him to the floor. I think I was the only one in the room that gasped, everyone else stood there laughing, even Leigh-Anne. I looked up to see who had injured the boy, but it wasn't who I was expecting. She had long brunette hair, with blonde highlights, a very petite face and figure, she was dressed slutty, but so was pretty much everyone in the building. 

"Leigh-Anne? Is that my little Lee Lee?" the girl said, looking at my best friend. Who the hell was this girl? Only I called Leigh-Anne, Lee Lee!

"Jade?! Oh my god! Long time no see girl!" Leigh-Anne said, going up to the girl and the both of them hugged tightly. 

"Wow, it really is, damn girl you've grown. Last time I saw you was like, what? Three years ago?" the girl, who's name I had learnt was Jade, said.