Sworn To Secrecy

Jade's POV

Two days. Two days I'd known this girl and I was falling in love. We knew nothing about each other, but her eyes, her smile, her everything, was just something I couldn't resist. Perrie Edwards, that's her name.

We met on Friday evening, Perrie was a cashier at my local supermarket. I'd seen her before, and had a crush on her since the first time I saw her, but I had never actually said hello. Her cashier was always busy so I never got a chance for her to serve me, until Friday. That's when we met. Now, it's Sunday evening, Perrie and I are in my flat, she is on my lap, slowly forming a hickey on my neck.

"Perrie" I mumbled, as I felt the blonde's tongue escape her lips and lick where she had been sucking.

"Hm?" Perrie sounded.

"Let's take this to the bedroom" I moaned.

"What a good idea" Perrie smirked, before attaching her lips to mine in a passionate kiss. I gripped her waist and stood up from the couch, her legs wrapped around me as I carried her to the bedroom.

"Are you sure you're ready to do this?" I asked, as I placed Perrie onto my bed and crawled on top of her.

"As long as it's with you, I was born ready" Perrie whispered, before attaching our lips together again. I smiled into the kiss and slowly began removing both of our clothing, one item at a time. Perrie's body was gorgeous. I stopped, once every item of clothing, except our underwear, was off. I removed my lips from Perrie's, and attached them to her neck, sucking softly as Perrie let out whisper moans into my ear. I slowly made my way down Perrie's body, kissing as I went, until I reached her breasts. I looked up at the beautiful blonde, her eyes were shut and her breathing was steady. I smiled, before attaching my lips around her left nipple and sucking.

"Oh god, Jade" Perrie moaned softly. I picked up my strength a little, causing the sounds coming from Perrie's mouth to increase volume. Her hand reached into my hair and she tugged a little. I moved to her right side, and gave the same treatment. "Go lower, I need you lower" Perrie moaned as I finished up on her breasts. I smirked slightly, before kissing down her stomach in a straight line until I reached the elasticated part of her underwear. I slid my hand inside the material and rubbed what it was covering. She was wet, already, so I didn't have to do a lot of pre-work. I slid her underwear down her legs and threw them across the room, unaware of where they had landed. As I positioned my head, Perrie's legs wrapped around my neck, and she pushed my face into a place I craved.

***

I had just released, when Perrie came crawling up to me, smiling. Our lips connected, slowly and passionately, before Perrie laid down, her back towards me in the typical spooning position.

"Perrie?" I whispered, kissing the blonde's bare shoulder from behind.

"Hm?" she replied, wriggling into my grip a little more.

"Can I tell you something?" I said, looking at her from over her shoulder.

"Of course, what is it?" Perrie asked, turning onto her back and looking into my eyes and smiling.

"I've had a crush on you, long before Friday. I've seen you at the supermarket, and you were always so beautiful to me. I just never had the courage to introduce myself to you, but now that I have, I am so happy. I really, really like you Perrie, and I want to see you again" I said, staring into her gorgeous blue orbs. Perrie smiled and attached her lips to mine again, her hand resting on the back of my head as I leant over her.

***

I woke up the next morning, my bed only half as vacant as it was when I fell to sleep. Perrie had gone. I sat up, and noticed a note on the bedside table. I picked it up, and smiled at her cute handwriting before I'd even read it.

'I'm sorry that I left you to wake up alone. I wish I could've been there but I had to rush off. I had an amazing time with you last night Jade, and I can't wait to do it again. Maybe tonight? See you again soon. Love, Perrie'

I placed the note back on the dresser, and began getting ready for work. There was a long day ahead of me, there was still 10 hours until I could see Perrie again, until I could kiss her, and until I could ask her to be my girlfriend. That was my plan, tonight. I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend.

I arrived at work and sat at my desk, filing paperwork while I waited for the students to arrive. New year, new class. Not going to lie, the only thing getting me through today was the fact that I was going to see Perrie this evening.

The bell for first class rang, and the hallway was rushed with students. The door opened and a bunch of students came piling in, taking their seats. Once everyone was seated, I began the lesson.

"Okay so today we're going to be learning about..." I began, before the door to my classroom opened again.

"Sorry I'm late, miss..." I turned around, recognising that voice from anywhere. Perrie. Oh no.

"Perrie" I whispered.

"Jad.. I mean um Miss Thirlwall. I'm uh, I'm sorry I'm late, I was uh, talking to the principal" Perrie mumbled, just as surprised to see me, as I was to see her. She was my student. I was her teacher, that making it illegal for us to be seeing each other.

***

The bell for end of class rang and all the students, but Perrie, left the classroom.

"You're a teacher here? You didn't care to mention that?" Perrie said, kind of mad, but I could see she was as upset about it as I was.

"I had no idea you were still a student! You have a job, Perrie" I said, looking up at the girl I was in love with.

"That was just a summer and evening job. I'm only 19, you know that" Perrie gulped. "I don't want to stop seeing you Jade, please."

"Perrie, we don't have a choice. You are my student and I am your teacher, making this... us... illegal. We can't... I'm sorry" I said, trying not to cry. Saying goodbye to Perrie is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

"Jade please, we can hide us. No one will know, I promise" Perrie said, a tear left her eye and I so desperately wanted to hug her, and kiss her and tell her everything was okay.

"It's too much of a risk Perrie, if we get caught out, I could go to jail. I'm sorry, but we can't see each other outside of school anymore" I said, turning around.

"Jade..." Perrie cried harder.

"You best get to your next class..." I mumbled.

***

I had told the principal that I was sick on my first day, and went home at lunch. I went home and cried. Perrie. The girl I am in love with, I can no longer touch, no longer kiss, no longer spend a night with, and it was killing me inside. I missed her.

Seven chimes on the clock sounded, and the room filled with silence again. After a few minutes, there was a knock at my front door. I wiped my eyes, and got up. Walking into the hallway, I opened the door, and there she stood. Perrie.

"Perrie. What are you doing? You can't be here, go" I said, going to close the door again. Perrie's hand slid between the gap and she pushed the door open and came inside.

"I'm not going anywhere. Three days I've known you, and you have made me fall in love with you. I'm not going to throw that away. I love you Jade" Perrie said, shutting my front door and leaning me against it.

"Perrie, we can't..." I began but was stopped by Perrie's lips against mine. Something I'd been craving all day.

"I don't care" Perrie mumbled into my lips. I knew what we were doing was wrong, but I couldn't get myself to pull away from her kiss. "It's our little secret" Perrie added, before lifting me up and taking me into the bedroom.