Work Comes First

Perrie's POV

I left my dorm room at 6:45, to get to my girlfriend's dorm by the arranged time of 7pm. Knowing I'd be spending my evening cuddled up with the love of my life was the only thing that got me through today. Being two years younger than my girlfriend, my dorm was on the complete opposite side of campus, the college students were separated from the university students, so it took a little over fifteen minutes to walk to her dorm. 

"It's open" Jade responded to the soft knock I made on the door. I walked in and saw my beautiful brunette sitting up at her work desk, her hand moving against the paper as she wrote. She looked up at me, smiled then looked back down at her work. 

"You're early" Jade said, her eyes not leaving the essay she was in the middle of writing. I walked over to her slowly, stood behind her and put her head between my hands, tilting her head back so she was looking up at me. I smiled before leaning down and softly kissing her nude lips. 

"I'm not early" I said, tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"You're telling me it's 7 already? Oh my god, P I'm so sorry, I know we had tonight planned for cuddles and I was really looking forward to it, but I have so much work to do here" Jade said, sitting up and picking up her pen again, touching it to the paper and continuing to write.

"No problem, I'll wait here until you finish" I said, plonking down on Jade's bed.

"There's no guarantee I'll be finished by your curfew" she responded. 

"You're kidding me right? My curfew is in three hours. I can't steal you for twenty minutes for a cuddle in that time?" I pouted, even though Jade wasn't looking at me. 

"Sure" Jade said. I smiled and grabbed my phone. I began telling Jade about my day, until half way through I realised she was paying no attention to me whatsoever.

"I got attacked by a werewolf today" I said.

"That's great babe" Jade said, flicking through her textbook and writing things down.

"Okay that's enough!" I said, getting up and closing the textbook and removing the pen from her hand and throwing it across the room, before sitting on her lap, facing her with my legs either side of hers. 

"P, I have got work to do!" Jade grumbled. 

"You can do work and pay attention to your girlfriend at the same time ya know!" I said. 

"I was paying attention!" Jade argued.

"Really? What happened in my history class today?" I raised an eyebrow. 

"Did you tell me that?" Jade questioned.

"See! Come on, you're always so busy studying or writing an essay, I never see you anymore" I frowned, linking my fingers with hers. "I can't remember the last time we..." I removed Jade's hair from the crease of her neck leant forward and pressed soft kisses on her collarbones. Jade sunk with relaxation as my lips touched her skin, I could tell she was enjoying it, but after a few seconds, she pulled away.

"Pez, you know I want to, but I have so much work to do" Jade sighed. 

"You've been working on it all day, take a break" I said. "Kiss me." I smiled, running my fingers through Jade's hair.

"Perr.." Jade began but I cut her off, putting my finger to her lips.

"Kiss me" I repeated in whisper, attaching my lips to hers. I felt her smile mid-kiss, whilst my hands travelled down to the buttons on her shirt, and I slowly began undoing each one. "No bra?" I smirked, pulling away from her lips slightly.

"I like to be comfy! Don't judge me" Jade giggled.

"I'm not judging, I prefer the no bra look" I added, biting my lip. I stood up from Jade's lap, and held her hand, leading her over to the bed. I sat, pulling Jade's waist so she was stood between my legs. I looked up at my beautiful girlfriend of four years, and smiled. 

Leaning down, Jade whispered "I love you so much" before attaching her lips to mine again. We made out for a few seconds, before I pulled away and attached my lips to the skin of Jade's stomach, slowly working my way up to her breasts. I licked down her breast until my tongue reached her nipple. "Ah Pez" Jade bit her lip and pushed her upper body forward, and I closed my mouth around her nipple and sucked softly, circling my tongue as I went. I switched, giving the same treatment to the other. 

I slowly pulled Jade's pants down, applying gentle kisses to her stomach again as she softly hummed. I looked up, sinking into her brown orbs, and smiled softly. Jade's face approached mine and I prepared to kiss her, but she teased. Her tongue swiped my lower lip, and she grabbed the bottom of my shirt and lifted it up over my head. 

"You tease!" I groaned. 

"Whoops, sorry" Jade winked, before pushing me so I was laying down on the bed. I could feel the heat from Jade's body on mine as she slowly crawled up, her tongue dragging on my stomach as she did. I took my bra off and threw it in an unknown area of the bedroom, before burying my hands in Jade's hair as she gave my breasts pleasure. 

***

My tongue was millimetres away from Jade's clit and she was so desperate, but I enjoyed teasing her, watching her whimper, listening to her beg. 'Perrie please just' she would say, unable to get the rest of the sentence out because she was to desperate. I giggled, before touching just the tip of my tongue to her clit. Jade's hand quickly moved to the back of my head and she pushed my face into her. I let her have it, by now I was wanted to eat her out as much as she wanted to receive it. I sucked hard, listening to Jade's moaning and groaning, getting me even more worked up and causing me the pick up the strength even more. 

We switched after Jade released, and I was really expecting to get teased for what I did to her, but surprisingly, Jade got stuck right into it, she even added a few cheeky fingers in there too. Once we were done, Jade crawled up and we kissed passionately. 

"You're right, this... spending time with you, is much nicer than work" Jade smiled. "From now on, every Friday and Saturday, I'm yours. All day, and night. Date nights, nights like this, even just cuddles. You say the word and I'm there" Jade said, smiling at me while tucking a small piece of hair behind my ear. 

"That... sounds perfect" I smiled, pecking my girlfriend's forehead with a kiss before she laid down on my chest and slowly fell asleep.