Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"Sam!"

what's that?!, I felt something shaking, Oh god am I gonna die now? Is there an earthquake or are you calling me, god?

"Sam!" another shake, I opened my eyes and Charlie is jumping up and down on my bed

"Charlie!" I croaked out "what are you doing?"

"isn't it obvious, I'm waking you up duh"

"you could have waken me up like a normal person would, like I don't know nudging me or knocking on the door" wait how did Charlie get in here?

"wait speaking of knocking, how did you get in here?" 

"you didn't locked your door you idiot!, what if someone got in here besides me while you're sleeping, you could have been raped!" he scolded, wait I didn't locked the door? but I told....

"I told you to lock the door when you leave smart ass!, so whose fault is it?" I told him and folded my arms because of my achievement ha ha who's the idiot now? not me! take that!

"okay, okay I forgot about that, but whatever, take a shower now or you're gonna be late on your first day!" and then he pulled my arm so I'm up

"yes dad! I mean mom" he glared at me and I just chuckled

I took a quick shower because Charlie is always calling my name and saying 'hurry up' he's worst than my mom is he on his period or something? 

I wrapped a towel on my body and went to my bedroom, Charlie is sitting on my bed and texting

"I'm done mother so where's the clothes?" he glared at me once again

"put some undergarments young lady!" I laughed at him and he also chuckled

"why? is someone uncomfortable seeing a younglady in just a towel?"

"oh no way, I'll be uncomfortable if you're a guy that has six pack abs with a towel hanging low on his waist" and then he moaned

"ew Charlie stop imagining those kind of things when you're with me" 

he chuckled "seriously put some underwear first before I dress you"

I put on my underwear and Charlie picked a black peplum top and paired it with black leather tights and hot pink pumps with six inches heels.

I put in on and I stand infront of the mirror, wow this looks good together, even though I despise the color pink I kind of liked it with this outfit.

"okay so do you like it?" Charlie asked nervously

"yeah, but I still hate walking with this freakin sky high heels" Charlie blew out a breath

"trust me others wore higher than that"

"really, if  I walked with those higher heels, I'll end up in a hospital because of that f*cking heels"

he just chuckled "okay make-up time!"

I looked at him worriedly cause I'm not also a fan of make-up , yeah sometimes I wore make-up but just to make me look less pale.

"oh don't worry hun, I'll just make it natural" I nodde and let him do his work

he did my make-up and he curled my hair into thick big waves and walla it's done

"wow, you're good" I told him honestly

"why thank my lady, as much as I want to be complimented more by the CEO of Knight Company you have to go to work now, and I mean right now!"