Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Samantha!"

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Samantha!"

what the hell! who the fuck has the guts to wake me up this early, I opened my eyes suddenly I remembered that I'm in New York, right today is the day that I will be learning all about the business

I opened the door and Mr. Jacobs is standing there in a black suit

"Good Morning Samantha remember I said that be ready 7am sharp" he said cocking an eyebrow

I just groaned

"chop chop , be ready in five minutes you have a lot of things to learn"

"okay" I turned my back at him and reached for my suitcase, I just grab a dark skinny jeans, a white tee and my black leather jacket, I changed in the bathroom washed my face and brushed my teeth and I'm really thankful that my hair is not bad, it's in it's natural curls, I applied a little mascara, eyeliner and dark lipstick. and I put on my brown ankle boots.

Mr. Jacobs looked at me for a second "It's quite okay but you still have a lot of things to learn about fashion" he stated and then he went out the door of my hotel room, I just followed him

"so where are we going?" I asked him in the elevator

"we are going to a place that where's the magic happens" he said smiling

is he crazy? I asked him a really decent question and that's his answer, is this a fucking joke? 

I frowned at him "so where is this place that magic's happen?"

"the place that shoes and bags are being made" he said with a face that says obviously

okay okay I think that it is obvious but I'm not really familiar yet with this things, give me a break!

"oh, okay, so do the employees know that I'm the new CEO?" I asked when the elevator oppens

"not yet" he said stepping out of the elevator "you'll be introduced on Monday so be ready"

I just nodded and followed him to the main entrance of the hotel a, driver is already waiting for us there and  we just both got into the back seat of the car, the driver got in the driver's seat and started driving us to the 'magical place'

"so what do I have to do there, I mean how do I act, will I act like a friendly boss or a strict boss?" I asked him 

"you have to act like you don't have any emotions, don't let them see that you don't know about fashion that you're weak" he stated looking at me

"hey I am not weak!" 

"okay just act that you don't care about what they think, because the first second you walk into the company people will start to talk about what they think about you, so just block them all and walk  there with your head held high, okay"

"okay" I nodded, so I have to act mean, but I'm not mean, okay sometimes I'm mean but to the only person that treats me like shit, yeah this should be fun it will be like highschool, I will be the company's bitch, nah never want that to happen, I'll act that I don't f*cking care about what they'll say.

that's what Mr. Jacobs just said, idiot! , okay no need to be rude!

the car stopped infront of a warehouse, we got out of the car and entered the warehouse.

the first thing that pops into my mind is 'WOW', it looks like shit outside but inside it's like charlie's chocolate factory the only difference is that it's not full of chocolates but it's full of bags and shoes.