Chapter 3 || Meeting old ennemies

Dreams || Raura
________________________________________________________

Laura's POV
"OMG we're gonna have so much fun!" Rydel squeals.

Then, behind her, I see her dick brothers walking behind her looking angry. I hear Ross's voice saying

"Care to explain why you're here with that little bitch?" He said giving me a glare full of hatred. As I look at them, I have a flash back: They day I officially hated the Lynch boys

--------flashback----------

"Ross, where the heck are you?!" I texted to him. He was supposed to pick me up for Raini's birthday party an hour ago. I haven't seen her since A&A finished.

"Sorry... Coming in a few minutes..." He texted back quickly. Argh, where the heck is he?!

20 minutes later~

"Ross, you should have came in time!" I yell at him as we enter Raini's backyard. He had a huge smirk and I wonder why. A minute later, I lost him... Wow... What a good friend, he just ditched me...

"Attention please!" Raini said in a mic. "I would like to invite Laura Marano on stage" She yells... I step on the stage hesitantly... Then, I hear a boy's voice say "NOW!" A few seconds later, I am covered in green goo. I gasp as everyone laugh at me. I start to tear up as I wipe of a bit of goo out of my eyes. I see Raini, Calum, Ross, Riker, Rocky and Ryland looking at me with evil eyes. I then realize that they did this to me. I stomp furiously as I go closer to them.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys?!?" I whisper-yell

"Oh you know, we just wanna have some fun, so we decided to prank Dorky Marano."

"UGH, I HATE YOU GUYS!!!" I yell furiously. Everyone looks at me shocked because it is the first time I yelled at someone. I look at them, and they all look guilty, except Ross, Rani and Riker who are furious. I take my wrist and pull of our charm bracelet that protected our friendship betweem the gang. It was sort of a promise ring/ bracelet between me and my ex-friends to promise to always be there for each other. Pfft yeah right! I dangle it in front of their eyes.

"So everything I've done for you guys, yet you repay me like this." I scoff "From now on, consider me as somebody that you used to know" I say as I throw the bracelet at their feet. Everyone looks a bit guilty. I storm off and I'm about to leave when someone enters in my car. I see it's Rydel.

"Oh... Poor you" She says as she gives me a hug. "I hate my brothers now..." She sighed

"I lost all of my friends now..."

"No you didn't... You still got me... And honestly, you're my only true friend..."

"I love you sis" I gave her a side hug

"I love you too, sis"

"My brother gave me a choice..." I started to say hesitantly "to live in Paris with him..." I mumble

"...What?" she looks at me with a sad look

"I think I'm gonna go... I mean, all of my "friends" hate me, and I can't take the haters anymore..." I start to tear up

"I think you should go" She smiled. I was shocked. She would normally complain about everything. "But, can I stay with you for a bit?"

"Of course! You'll meet my amazing brother! He is so nice and he is a photographer! He left to France when I was fourteen... He was 18 and decided to move out... And my parents don't like him alot, but he's like my twin. You'll like him very much!"

"Alright let's go!"

--------- end of flashback -----------

Rydel stayed with us for a month after that. A few months after the big fight, my brother and I covered the song "Somebody I used to know" and it became a hit. It was the start of my Youtube career with Luke. Then, Rydel left and started to date Ratliff, the only nice boy in R5. She visited us a few times with her boyfriend and she had to stop after a year because of her tour. She hated her brothers and only acted nice in public. I felt bad, but I never told her...

"You know I can-" Rydel started but I cut her off

"Delly, I got this" I told her. I turned to the boys and said "If I'm a little bitch, it makes you a little dick, right?" I say, smirking as their jaw dropped. "Because, thses days, it seems that you can't keep your little friend in your pants. I can't count how many times I've seen "Ross Lynch hooks up with another slut" or "Ross Lynch's nude leaked online". If you can't your penis in your pants, you shouldn't be responsible of keeping your sister. Toddles!" I gave them a sarcastic smile before strutting off. Man, I hate them.