Chapter 19 || High and Drunk

Dreams || Raura
________________________________________________________

Laura's POV
I woke up, feeling very energetic and happy. I saw a blonde girl tapping on her Hello Kitty device, a brunette tapping on the coffee table, another brunette looking stressed out and a blondie staring at me...?

"HI!" I yelled, startling them. "WHO ARE YOU GUYS? AM-I AT THE MAGICAL LALA LAND?" I gasped, as I looked around. Meeeeeeh, okay-looking house for a parallel universe. The hot blondie-guy chuckled as the others looked at me weirdly.

"Do you wanna doodle?" Blondie guy asked me, smiling. I nodded my head ans giggled exitcitely as he passed me big crayola markers. I started to traced colorful random lines and circles as I listened the hot blondie-guy explained the others about someting that I act high and drunk everytime after bla bla bla...

"BLONDIE!!!" I yelled, shaking his arm vigouriously. "LOOK!" I said, showing him my master piece.

He chuckled and shaked his head, patting my head

He chuckled and shaked his head, patting my head. "That's wonderful. How about you go sit on the couch and take a nappy?" He asked me. I pouted and shook my head. Why should I go sleep if I can visit Narnia?

"FOR NARNIA!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled, running out of the house. I stopped to regain my breath, but then I saw a very pretty butterfly. I started to chase it and ran even farther to the point where I couldn't see the house anymore...

Ross's POV
"WHAT THE HELL?!?!" I yelled. One minute, I'm checking my phone, and suddenly, the door is wide open and Laura was gone. My heart started to beat rapidly, as I rushed outside. She was nowhere to be seen. I quickly ran back inside and saw three confused faces. I tried to keep my cool, but I probably couldn't.

"Who the hell let the door open?" I hissed at them. Everyone stood silent, until Rydel shyly raised her hand up guilty. I was about to punch her, until I realised punching my own sister will probably lead me to jail or something. I took a really deep breath and calmed myself down.

"You know that you let Laura, a mentally 3 year old, who likes to explore, go outside alone at freakin 9 p.m. in the beggining of a storm?!?!? Gosh you dumbass idiot!!!!!!" I yelled. I grabbed my hair in anger. I was huffing and puffing, until I had a sudden urge for nicotine. "God, I need a smoke so badly." I sighed out. I was about to reach my back pocket, until a small hand slapped mine away and took my pack of cigarettes.

"Smoke?!? Ross, you promised you will stop!" Rydel yelled with tears racing up in her eyes. She threw the box away and sniffed.

"And how would you know?!? Little miss "I will ignore everyone because of a stupid mistake". You wouldn't even care if I died because suddenly, friends are more important than family!!!" I yelled. My head was pounding with rage, we could literally see the veins pop out of my red skin. I also needed the cigarettes to calm me down. Damn you, nicotine.