Chapter 11 || You were already perfect

Dreams || Raura
________________________________________________________

Laura's POV
"What?!?" I asked shocked. Jackson (Their manager, if you remember) wanted us to do a cover collaboration... with R5. Sure, I have no problem with Ratliff, Rocky or Rydel, but I'm not ready to face Ross or Riker.

"Look, I'm sorry Laura, but that's the boss's order, not mine!"

"Ugh fine! Whatever!!! But one song! That's it!!!" I yell, walking out frustated. Soon, I got a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Laur, come back home, they're already here" I hear Luke's voice ring in my ears. I groan mentally.

"Who, the asshole or the bastard?" I laugh bitterly, referring to Riker and Ross.

"Uhhh both?" I hear him hesitate. I sigh.

"Whatever... On my way" I quickly hang up and ride my skateboard 'till I'm at home, I lock the door quickly before arriving to our music room door. Entering the room, I find the Lynches sitting in our couch uncomfortably and my brother standing akwardly in the corner. I clap my hands, getting their attention.

"Ok, so I already have some piano chords for the beggining. The song will be very sassy. Ooh, and Luke and I decided to write about a boy who wants to leave their girlfriend, but each time, he fails. Then he says, I'll stay one more time, then I leave... So here are the chords." I explain playing some piano chords I already prepared. Soon, we had half of the song already figured out.

The next day~
We already recorded the song and now we're going to shoot it. We decided that the color for our oufits will be black. I already had my look planned out. I wore a black oversized coat, black shorts with sunfliwers, black knee high boots and a black crop top.

 I wore a black oversized coat, black shorts with sunfliwers, black knee high boots and a black crop top

We then were placed by Jackson. I had the keyboard, Rocky, Luke and Riker had their guitars, Ratliff on the drums and Delly and Ross with a mic. I heard Jackson yell "1,2,3 and we're rolling!!!!"

We started with Ross and I singing in sync at the beggining. Then, Luke sings his part. It was hard playing the piano, because Riker just had to make me do extremely complicated keys! He wanted to challenge me.

Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

You and I go hard at each other like we're going to war.
You and I go rough
We keep throwing things and slamming the door.
You and I get so damn dysfunctional, we stopped keeping score.
You and I get sick, yeah,
I know that we can't do this no more.

Yeah, but baby there you go again, there you go again, making me love you.
Yeah, I stopped using my head, using my head, let it all go.
Got you stuck on my body, on my body, like a tattoo.
And now I'm feeling stupid, feeling stupid, crawling back to you.

So I cross my heart and I hope to die
That I'll only stay with you one more night
And I know I said it a million times
But I'll only stay with you one more night

Try to tell you "no" but my body keeps on telling you "yes".
Try to tell you "stop"
But your lipstick got me so out of breath.
I'll be waking up in the morning, probably hating myself.
And I'll be waking up,
Feeling satisfied but guilty as hell.

Yeah, but baby there you go again, there you go again, making me love you.
Yeah, I stopped using my head, using my head, let it all go.
Got you stuck on my body, on my body, like a tattoo.
And now I'm feeling stupid, feeling stupid, crawling back to you.

So I cross my heart and I hope to die
That I'll only stay with you one more night
And I know I said it a million times
But I'll only stay with you one more night

Yeah, baby, give me one more night
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Yeah, baby, give me one more night
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Yeah, baby, give me one more night
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

Yeah, but baby there you go again, there you go again making me love you.
Yeah, I stopped using my head, using my head, let it all go.
Got you stuck on my body, on my body like a tattoo.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

So I cross my heart and I hope to die
That I'll only stay with you one more night
And I know I said it a million times
But I'll only stay with you one more night

So I cross my heart and I hope to die
That I'll only stay with you one more night
And I know I said it a million times
But I'll only stay with you one more night

Everyone cheers when it ends.

"Let's go eat! All on me!!!" Riker yelled smirking at me. Oh. Now I get it. He's trying to get me uncomfortable. Pssht as if. Luke and I went in our car and joined the others at Burger King. I looked at the burger choices and down my stomach several times, until I noticed Luke was staring at me.

"If you want to, we can share halfsies." He whispered quietly to me. I nod shyly before running the menu one more time. I decided to take a lettuce hamburger (Don't know if it's real). I waited for Luke to pick up our orders. Opening my phone, I frown as I see a twitter post from Clevver TV.

@ClevverTV @LauraMarano announcing eating disorder and her friends putting all the blame on the fans? #LaurAnorexia

I quickly close my phone seeing everyone coming to the table I saved. I ripped my hamburger in half, giving it to my brother who was munching on his fries. They all had their own conversation while I was taking tiny bites at my food, reading more tweets.

@KittyKatCat Omg have you seen how @LauraMarano is skinny in the livestream? Pfft what a sl*t.

@Lauratics4everrr I'm sooooo sorry for the hate, hope you will get better #WeLoveYou 😘😘😘

@R5FanLover @LauraMarano Yeah yeah, try to be pityful, but just know that we all hate you

@CandyCrush972 I feel very bad. Because of our stupid selves, @LauraMarano has destroyed a part of her health.

Suddenly, I lost my appetite when I read another hate comment. I take a few more tiny bites, before leaving my leftovers untouched. Luke sees me and frowns a bit.

"Gosh I remember when you used to eat all your hamburger and your fries." I hear Rydel murmur. I frown and look down.

"That was when I was fat. Still am" I mumble staring at my lap. I heard Riker snicker and Rydel slapping the behind of his head.

"Laura," Ratliff started "You were already perfect. I love you just the way you are baby sis" Yeah, he kinda treats my like his little sister, which is sweet but annoying.

"Just the way you are" I hear Rocky singing quietly to himself. I smile a bit before taking another tiny bite, seeing all the smiles forming in their faces, knowing that I'm willing to get better for them.