Chapter 8 || The Iivestream

Chapter 8 || The livestream
Dreams || Raura
________________________________________________________

Laura's POV
@AwesomeLuke We got some pretty big news... Not good ones, may I add. @LauraMarano and I are doing a livestream with @RydelR5 and @RatliffR5 #Pray4LaurLivestream

Soon, the #Pray4LaurLivestream trended on twitter. I waited anxiously on my bed, while Rydel, Ratliff and Luke were setting up the laptop. Before I could change from my sweater and pyjama shorts, they started the livestream.

 Before I could change from my sweater and pyjama shorts, they started the livestream

"We are here to discuss about something very upsetting..." Luke started. There was a long pause before he continued "I recently checked my Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, ect... And all I saw was hate..... Hate for my baby sister... You may think "Oh, one little comment won't hurt", but to be honest, it affected us all..." Luke gave me a look telling me to talk...

"I thought that I... would be ok with the hate, I though that I could conquer all the negativity.... but I couldn't.... Every time I see a comment, I always ask myself "What did I do wrong?" "Did I did something?" "Am-I that fat?" I thought that I was overweight, ugly, fat, everything bad... So, I started to wear more makeup, I started to eat less, I started to go workout more. Before, it was a simple diet, but now, it's something serious..." I started to cry, but I continued to talk. "This past month, I developped.... anorexia... You guys don't know how much you've hurt me... It's like when you're almost to the top, but everyone tries to pull you down, and they win.... You don't know how it feels to feel ugly, and worthless, and fat everyday when you go outside. To be honest, all I wanted was to be perfect for everyone, and to be good enough for you guys" I sob in my hands before running away.

Rydel's POV
"I am so disapointed about you guys... Until she gets better, Luke and Laura are going to cancel their summer tour and theirs upcoming concerts. I have to stay, because Laura is like my twin sister, so all R5 upcoming concerts are also going to be post-poned... " I teared up. Because of them, Laura is so insecure and scared about herself, when she doesn't even know that she's awesome and beautiful.

"Fortunatly, we are not going to stop making music. Of course, we will continue releasing songs and Laura and Luke will continue posting videos... I am very mad at you guys. Laura is like my little sister and I suddenly get a call about her being in the hospital. I mean like, what the heck?" Ratliff said, getting a bit frustated. I rub his back trying to release the tension.

"Anyways, we'll give you updates when she will get better. Bye guys" Luke said sadly before ending the LiveStream. I sigh before getting up to go search Laura.

When I approached the music room, I heard a beautiful piano melody playing. I gave a nod to the boys telling them to go in. We entered quietly as I took out my phone to film it. She started to sing with a shaky voice. It was obvious she was also crying.

Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how lovely you are

Where I had to find you
Tell you I need you
Tell you I set you apart

Well tell me your secrets
And ask me your questions
Oh, let's go back to the start

We're running in circles
Coming up tails
Heads on a science apart

Nobody said it was easy
It's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be this hard

Oh, take me back to the start

I was just guessing
At numbers and figures
Pulling the puzzles apart

Your questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart

And tell me you love me
You come back and haunt me
Oh, and I rush to the start

We're running in circles
Chasing our tails
Coming back as we are

Nobody said it was easy
It's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be this hard

I'm going back to the start

Oh

I'm going back to the start
(The scientist -Coldplay Cover by Holly Henry)

She took a long breath before sobbing in her arms. I posted the video in Twitter.

@RydelR5 This is how mich you guys hurt her. She wants to go back to the start. #Pray4Laur

I placed my phone back in my pocket as we all gave her a big group hug telling her that we are there for her. I seriously don't know what to do to fix her back, I admit that I'm scared.