Chapter 4 || Bad Blood

Dreams || Raura
________________________________________________________
Ross's POV
My jaw dropped as she strutted away. Did she just talked back at us? Holy shit, what happened to her?! I hear Rydel laugh in a shocked way.

"Holy fuck, my bestfriend just roasted my brother! " She said as she walked away flipping her hair. Ratliff and Brunette boy who's name is apparently Luke joins her. Ok, who the hell is he? Oh, Laura's new boy toy? Yeah right, she could do better. I maybe regret playing that prank infront of everybody. I mean, I got grounded for a month, and Laura is hot and all, I'm not gonna lie. But the past is the past, and I will hate her.

Ratliff's POV
After Rydel stormed off, Luke and I looked at each other and followed her. I still can't understand why they embarrassed her in public. Laura's really sweet and funny. What do they have against her? As I space out, I come back to realisation. I've gotta find Rydel.

"Correction, we've gotta find Rydel" Luke says. Did I think out loud?'

"Yes, yes you did my friend" Luke pats my back. He told me to go search for Rydel while he'll search for Laura. As I search backstage for Rydel, I see Laura drinking furiously dozens of bottles of gogurt. Before she can grab another bottle, I grab her wrist. She starts fighting back and I find it hilarious. She escapes, but I quickly put her on my shoulder while she hits my back several times. She finally gives up and calms herself down as I text Luke telling him I found Laura. I meet him outside his car finding Rydel a bit mad. We put the girls in the backseat and I sit in the passenger seat nexts to Luke. As Luke drives silently, I hear Laura mumble a really good song.

'Cause baby now we've got bad blood
You know we used to be mad love
So take a look what you've done
'Cause baby now we've got bad blood, hey!

Now we got problems
And I don't think we can solve 'em
You made a really deep cut
'Cause baby now we've got bad blood, hey!
(Bad Blood -Taylor Swift Cover by Kurt Hugo Shneider)

"Hey Laur, that's some good lyrics" I hear Luke say still concentrated on the road.

"Yeah, maybe you should continue those lyrics." I say

A few days later

"I finished editing our new music video!!!" Luke says running in my room. We got a new house and my room is red and white. I was playing with my little dog, Velvet. He looks like one of those fluffy stuffed puppies!

I watched the video, and the rivalry between Luke and I looks so real! And there's Jackson just chilling in the background, it's really good! I squeal

"Omg it's so good! Did you post it on Youtube?" He nods and leaves my room. I take out my phone and post a tweet.

@Lauramarano Go check our new video #BadBlood It's awesome and took me some time to write this song!!! Also, enjoy this selfie of my dog and I, Velvet. He is the cutest!!! @Awesomeluke

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A few days laterToday, Luke and I are perfoming for Stormie and Mark, Rydel's parents

A few days later
Today, Luke and I are perfoming for Stormie and Mark, Rydel's parents. It's their anniversary, and I wanted to surprised them with a love song. I read the lyrics that I wrote and I tear up. It reminded me so much of him. His death anniversary is around the corner. I wiped my tears away and focused on my look. I had to dress up in white and light pink, like the Lynches. I put a light pink dress that stopped an inch above my knee, a pair of white heels and white feather earrings. I do a simple cat eye look and apply baby pink lipstick.

I smile at my reflexion in my bathroon mirroir before skipping out acting like I didn't cry

I smile at my reflexion in my bathroon mirroir before skipping out acting like I didn't cry. I see Luke whining trying to fix his messy bed hair. I giggle before fixing it myself. I take out my cellphone before tweeting something.

@Lauramarano Ready for a secret performance. You'll find out soon enough 😉🎤@Awesomeluke