▪Its our little secret▪ Shu x vampire Reader!

You have been living with the Sakamaki's for a while now and to be honest I don't think they knew what you really were, when they took your blood they always said 'A foolish mortal should stay quiet'. But clearly you weren't a pathetic human, but only one of the sadistic vampires knew this.....Sakamaki Shu.

You were walking down the hall of the quiet and dark mansion sighing to yourself 'Clearly it's foolish to be here anymore' You said in your head when you heard a low voice say, "(Y/N)..." You turn to the voice and glare, "Shu...what do you want". He glared back at you and he comes up to you anf violently pushed you against the wall holding your chin, "I don't know how long your planning on keeping this secret from us but it's not working so might as well drink you dry". He said with his famous smirk, all you could do is blush a light tinted pink "I-listen I was going to te-". You were cut off by Shu pulling down his shirt to show you his beautifully pale neck, ''Drink (Y/N)..". Obviously you couldn't resist and sunk your fangs into the pureblooded vampire, he just stood there snaking his arms around your waist.

Once you were done you looked up at him and he kissed you softly which you didn't hesitate to kiss back, "(Y/N)...Your mine don't let my stupid brothers know your secret....."

"Its our little secret"