■ Subaru x pregnant reader, part2■

It had been 6 years later since Subaru and (Y/N)'s child was born, she was a vampire and well as feisty as her dad but the heart of her mother.
Rose was playing with her dad in the garden Subaru was showing Rose all the wonderful things about the white roses that grew in the garden, (Y/N) smiled from the chair she was sitting on. Everything about her daughter was so special, her (H/C) that she got from (Y/N)'s side and pink highlights that she got from Subaru.

//(Y/N)'s p.o.v//
I watched my husband from a far when i saw him leave Rose to play on her own i say Subaru make his way over to me and whispered gently in my ear, "(Y/N) i am thirsty please let me drink~.." he says his voice husky slightly purring he you will. He smirks when he sees me nod, he gently removes my scarf and smirks more "Your skin is so pale" he said leaning down biting in the soft pale skin of my neck, "S-subaru" i slightly panted out. He then leant down more now on his knees removing my sleeve, he bared his fangs down into my skin of my arm. I slight gasped when i felt it.

//Subaru p.o.v//
As i bit into (Y/N)'s skin i instantly couldnt stop her blood was so intoxicating and delicious, but i knew i had to. I pulled away smiling as he kissed her softly but stopped hearing a small voice behind us. "D-Dad?" Rose called holding onto a rose blood dripping from her hands, i sigh chuckling, "What did i say about the spikes?.." i grumble a little going over to her licking the blood off her hands. By now Rose was used to something like this, i did it quiet often. I smiled holding her hands as he picked her up holding her closely to me as i sat next to my wife. I placed my daughter on my lap as i wrapped an arm around (Y/N).
I couldnt be happier
I have my precious Rose's♡

i am soooo sorry this took so long hope it was what you huys were expecting□