▪You belong to me▪ Ruki x Reader lemon.

Since I began to live with the I have been noticing something strange with one vampire in particular,
Ruki.
He has bitten me more times then I can count, or though this seems like nothing I feel as if he comes to me when
I am sleeping....and bites me. That's why I've been waking up later than usual, I don't know what's gotten into him.
But I want to know what's going on with the sadistic vampire, so I make sure I am not seen and make my way to his room. Once I get there I open the door slowly and walk in, I look around the room and see Ruki laying on his bed with his eyes closed. I gulp and make way over to him looking down on the blue haired vampire, my eyes travel down to his hands that are holding his book. I go to take it out of his hands when he grabs my wrist and pinned me to the bed, "R-Ruki?...." I say my voice trembling, he usually does this but it still scares me.

//Ruki's p.o.v//
I look down at her and the only word I can think of is 'Beautiful'. Everything about her is beautiful ever since she came to the house i couldn't stop taking her blood marking her making her mine, and tonight I am going to truly make her mine. I slowly lean in and press my lips against hers, her reaction is amusing as usual but she kisses back. I grill her fragile hands with mine as I kiss her deeply.

Ruki licks your lips to asking to make the kiss deeper, which you denied since you had no idea what was going on. This made Ruki mad and he gripped your hand hard causing blood to fall from it earning a gasp from you. He took this opportunity and pushed his tongue into your mouth not long after finding your tongue and swirling it around with yours. After a while you gave in kissing back.

After a while he soon pulled away staring down at your flustered yet trembling figure, he soon leant down gliding his tongue along your soft skin of your neck and bit down. You squirmed around hating the pain it gave when he bit you, the tingling yet painful the bite gave. He let go of your flesh his lips dripping with your sweet crimson liquid your eyes widened as it dripped onto your face earning a smirk from him, he leant down and kissed you making you taste your own blood which you pushed him away. "R-Ruki....stop it"

I looked at her as she pushed me slightly glaring before whispering in her slightly blossom pink ears, "(Y/N).....I am going to make you mine tonight, all of you..." I said in a deep alluring voice and soon took off her shirt smirking, "Mm lacey.....it will do".

(Y/N) blushed looking away as he stared, "Stop staring perv". In a matter of minutes all of his and your clothes were gone which didn't bother you, he was too busying trying mark you. All the marks, bruises, bites He left felt weird yet....you liked it. He stopped before grabbing your hair whispering, "Suck..." was all he said your eyes widened again and hesitantly beant down to his manhood lightly licking it which earned a soft groan from him. You womened up and put all of him into your mouth starting to suck.

Ruki groaned gripping onto your head lightly thrusting into (Y/N)'s mouth, "m-mm....livestock i-i am close" he whispered and you sucked harder, he soon came into your mouth releasing his warm seed into your mouth. He glared and said, "If you dare spit it out ill drink you dry". You got scared and did as he asked, once you did he pushed you down again and smirked. "I hope your ready".

I couldn't believe it, everything was happening so quickly! But i just let him and now i am letting him take my virginity? Yeah that sounds about right....kidding. But you couldn't say no now it was too late, Ruki stared at me smirking and i gave a small nod as he inserted the tip into me, the scent of blood filled the room as some trickled out of me and i moaned loudly. For some reason the prick decided it was fun and pushed all of him into me, my eyes filled with tears and i moaned louder, "p-please...s-stop!!!" I shouted and he ignored me beginning to move.

My back arched racking my nails on his back earning a sexy low groan from Ruki that was violently pushing in and out of my abushed womanhood, i was already close to my high and he looked like he was as well.

This went on for about another 20 minutes or so before he said, "i-i am...g-going to" i nodded and moaned into his ear, "m-me to!". With this Ruki pulled out and came onto my stomach and sent me over my edge, i panted as he laid next to me his breathing heavy also. He pulled me close and whispered in my ear

"You belong to me"