Hidradenitis

I've had this abscess for two weeks and it got really big like if it got any bigger the infection could spread to other parts of my body. It was hurting like to put my arm down and, I was fatigue and it was painful for no reason even just sitting. When my dad took me to the doctors she asked me why did we let the abscess boil get so big? My dad didn't say it out loud but he blames my mom. She doesn't think about going to the doctors right away. Or I should take me before the infection gets worse. It doesn't cross her mind until it gets very worse. Then she said go get it drained right away at the hospital I knew what was happening I was hoping that it was painless like I would get laughing gas like I did the first time. I did get laughing gas but it wasn't working or it was I'm not sure it hurt like I was screaming out. The pain felt sharp as cut into it and putting the shot to numb didn't do much. They said since was so big that it's hard to numb as I crying out and screaming in pain apologizing for being loud. The nice people said no to apologize we know it's painful. It was short thank God it was short they put the packing in and the gauze on top I felt so tired. The doctor said they could've done more but something that big I should've been under anesthesia in an operating room. My dad came in the doctor was telling him if they did more I could go into shock since was painful. Just thinking about the pain wasn't like something I wanted to bring up. The nurse asked me to rate my pain from one to ten. I said zero because there was no pain currently well it should be since it's not like they stabbing my armpit with sharp objects at the moment. She gave me a cup of juice and the painkillers a student doctor was observing she walked in when I was in excruciating pain. I actually saw her walk in but I was too busy being stabbed in the armpit to stop everything and say 'Hello on the other side.' She stood there awkwardly well the tv was at the side of the bed and she was standing at the foot of the bed. She looked nice I was able to read her name tag Sarah Ouch well I was definitely screaming ouch. I've noticed when you get older the doctors shake your hand talk you like you are an adult. Ask you the questions and you look to your parent to answer but they make you answer them. I guess it's there way of saying you are a big kid now and this what will happen when you become an adult so get ready! Finally when we left we went to pick up some Chinese food from the new noodle shop. The chow mein was really good I asked my dad to get me a shake since I rarely get them in the first place. Now that I think about it I was very stoned from the laughing gas. I thought my dad was messing around but he was right. Soon after we were done eating I was feeling very dizzy and  every time I thought  of something it would be slower to process. I went to bed I didn't get up or want to readjust to comfortable position, or take off my day clothes I slept in my maxi skirt. I had a dream that every day I had an abscess and I went to get it drained and eventually I lived at the hospital. I don't want that to happen.

Thank you so much for reading you are awesome eat three meals a day at a timely manner. Enough of eating one or two meals a day time for three with snacks in between. 🍳🍜🍕🌭🍟🍔🍣🍘🍲🎂🍰🍦 more is on the way!!!