I Don't Know How to Comfort People

Today was a normal long day as usual I finished my homework that was due the day before the day after and spent the weekend at my cousins' house while all the adults went to a funeral.

Sadly my friend was down and looked really depressed. I even saw a tear she told me her mom is sick and she is getting worse.

I didn't know what to say to comfort her.

I wanted to say there is a God who loves you and sent His Son to die for us. But the day before she was forced to go to church with her mom and she fell asleep. The part she woke up at was when the pastor said something about Satan. Probably saying Satan is a liar.

I felt bad for not being able to comfort her because I know she doesn't believe in God because she blames Him. I want to tell her that when she feels depressed she should seek refuge in Jesus.

I sat down on my bed thinking of everything I could've done everything I could've said. But now what if I don't get opportunity? I feel slapping myself or I could've recommended this one song called Beauty From Pain it's a good song too.

My alarm disturbed my thinking telling me it's almost time for bed and take a shower.

I need to wash off the crap I feel.