Finals Week Again

Finals is ripping me to shreds ahhhhhhh!

Even though I only have finals in two classes it still killing me softly with its problems like math needs to solve its own problems and stop telling people what to do.

I'm glad I got my Freshman Intro  speech done which the speech is about how have we grown since middle school.

I used a lot of memes to make people pay attention and added lots of jokes. Projecting my voice is not a problem for me it's my mind that makes me forget what to say.

I talked about how I learned about the dangers of procrastination and how it ruins your life. When I say back down I felt like I recovered from the biggest surgery of my life.

In the period before that which is math I thought I was going to die. I wanted to bang my head on the desk I was so stressed out to the max. Then math teacher said "Practice test without notes" I literally wanted to take my pencil and stick it in my side.

I'm okay don't worry!

I had to run up the hill because my school is on a hill all the way to the end of school to get to Freshman Intro. All the freshman math classes are on the bottom which means I'm screwed. And who ever gets there early gets to decide what order they go in. I went forth yay.

I got 94/100 I'm pretty proud the only she points off of was make more eye contact.

Tomorrow finals start will I survive?

Sorry about the delay I hope you all have been eating three meals a day!! More is coming and I will not delay!!🤓😆