Time to think

My alarm rang disrupting my beautiful sleep. 5:40am twenty minutes till I actually have to get up I mainly use it just to lay to in bed so I can have more time to wake up. Little did I know that Shaleesha was in the top bunk. She's only in here for the heater.

First period math was math boring but I did get time to read the manga Trevor let me borrow unfortunately at the good part everyone finished their test.

Then math kept going on and on I started to think about what would my life be like if all of a sudden I went to size medium. People would talk to me more. And it would be easier to shop.

I wouldn't have to worry about plus size shirts meant for big breasted women. Let's be honest I'm there are barley any flat chested plus women and if there is can we be friends.

The freedom alarm rang time for the rest of the day.

Science is so dog on boring. It's killing me well at least I have time to think about my OCs (Original Characters)

I sit next to Trevor I kinda like him but as we started hanging out more I realized I don't I like him like that. He's just my friend well I guess I'm too immature for a boyfriend.

Wow I just thought of all that during science!I think I'm going to hit the snooze during science and eat some cookie from break.

Oh wait I need to think about my OCs I think of little stories to keep myself occupied.

I wish I can jump into their world.

Sorry about not updating in forever😅 thanks for reading and eat three meals a day!! Use the crosswalk😄🛂